The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

5th Annual CDCFL Entry Draft (2018 Edition)

Nail

1 hour ago, BM24 said:

Reichel is property of Ottawa. 

You will have to select again 

I see that now, yeah. Thanks. Dang how did i miss his age after all that? most of the others i noticed the age issue and checked them against the team sheets

LOL i already deleted my notes on this draft but thankfully i have the technology: history of the tabs i had opened for the last 10 hours, haha...my pick will be a few mins while really double and triple check ages and ownerships, there were several guys i left on the board. that are still there hypothetically

Before the last pick in the 2018 draft, would like to thank @Nail and @Master Mind for all their work in the trade calls.

Also, while I’d like to call out everyone in CDCFL individually for being terrific GMs and people (the best all around group we’ve had), I want to thank Nail in particular for keeping this league going after all these years. Having worked closely with him the last year and a half, I’ve seen just how much he cares about improving the league on a day by day basis. All the improvements that we’ve seen are things that he’s thought long and hard on for months before implementing any change for the betterment of the league. So, I’d like to raise a glass to our Commish. Cheers!

And without further delay. With the 148th (and last) pick to close out the 2018 CDCFL Draft, the Carolina Hurricanes select, from Djurgardens IF of the SuperElit league...

890EFAFF-B07F-407E-9834-218CA02243AE.jpeg

Simon Johansson

Archived