The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Hurricanes open to dealing everybody but Sebastian Aho

According to Bob McKenzie on Toronto’s TSN 1050:

“There’s one guy on the team that they’re not prepared to trade – Sebastian Aho,” indicated McKenzie. “Everybody else – everybody else – is available. Skinner, you name it… Skinner is getting moved, I would think…"

“… Everybody except for Aho (is available). I think Faulk is very much in play, I think Skinner is very much in play."

Source: https://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/bob-mckenzie-says-kyle-dubas-has-work-to-do-for-leafs-to-improve-1.1085174

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Rumour] Hurricanes open to dealing everybody but Sebastian Aho
3 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

I have a feeling that all of the Hurricanes' players are also willing to be dealt.

Yeah. That team is headed for the gutter and fast. A openly meddling, micro-managing owner like Tommy Dumdum is poison to a team.

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yeah. That team is headed for the gutter and fast. A openly meddling, micro-managing owner like Tommy Dumdum is poison to a team.

Headed for the gutter? It's been in the gutter for the better part of the last decade now.

Also, Slavin or bust.

28 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

According to Bob McKenzie on Toronto’s TSN 1050:

“There’s one guy on the team that they’re not prepared to trade – Sebastian Aho,” indicated McKenzie. “Everybody else – everybody else – is available. Skinner, you name it… Skinner is getting moved, I would think…"

“… Everybody except for Aho (is available). I think Faulk is very much in play, I think Skinner is very much in play."

Source: https://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/bob-mckenzie-says-kyle-dubas-has-work-to-do-for-leafs-to-improve-1.1085174

Sebastian Aho for Sebastin aho ,its not like the:bigblush: fans would notice 

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Make Carolina Great Again? 

Are they starting over or are they trying to change the make-up of their team to be competitive?

Peters' input probably played a role in getting Francis fired.  He wanted him to use draft picks to make trades to improve the team and that didn't really happen.  After an ugly loss he vented that the roster had been together for a while and that complacency had settled in - he wanted changes but it was past mid-season.  Sounds like he must have repeated his thoughts about the team before leaving.

4 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Headed for the gutter? It's been in the gutter for the better part of the last decade now.

Also, Slavin or bust.

I was just trying to be nice, Brad. Glass house, ya know?

Hanifin or Slavin.

Archived