The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman arrested for throwing poop in a Langley Tim Hortons.

luckylager

3 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Workers comp in the US is basically for physical injuries.  Most kinds of emotional stuff would be dependent on individual companies.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Or you're just a bunch of over emotional poop flinging pansies.  :lol:

they have to look after us up here ,cause its cold ,an all that , and and we dont like getting our feelings hurt an all that.cause were like sensitive an all that

22 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

This post/joke is going over my head.  :wacko:

There was a poster on this board who became famous (or infamous if you want to call it that) for this exact line. He was usually mocked for this.

Gentle reminder to all you hardened CDC'ers to cut down on the mudslinging.

I promised you folks a 1 yr hiatus..some stories are just unavoidable, & merit comment(yes I lurk, now & then). Been getting some things done, then turn 'round & see something like this...

Afraid to click link, as I have struggling family members in that neck of the woods! :^(

When we think of all this deeply, has that poor lost soul done anything differently than the well paid, elitist-lackey media, which has been flinging the same for the past decade + ?

Anywhoo..stop the world please, I'd like to get off.

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

There was a poster on this board who became famous (or infamous if you want to call it that) for this exact line. He was usually mocked for this.

I don't remember him/her.  I must have just ignored it when I saw it or it was before the middle of 2011 when I was a CDC lurker before signing up in 2012.

Archived