The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau Government Believes ISIS Terrorists Have A “Right To Return” To Canada

GM

Your title is misleading. Belief has nothing to do with it whatsoever. It's a matter of what the law dictates.

If they are Canadian citizens, they are Canada's problem. We are a nation of laws. If you want them convicted you have to be able to prove in a court of law what they have done. Apart from proving they went to Syria the government often cannot prove if they were there minding their own business or chopping heads.

Not condoning anything, just arguing the law. We are either a nation of laws or a lawless region where anarchy reigns.

I'll take the law.

11 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Your title is misleading. Belief has nothing to do with it whatsoever. It's a matter of what the law dictates.

If they are Canadian citizens, they are Canada's problem. We are a nation of laws. If you want them convicted you have to be able to prove in a court of law what they have done. Apart from proving they went to Syria the government often cannot prove if they were there minding their own business or chopping heads.

Not condoning anything, just arguing the law. We are either a nation of laws or a lawless region where anarchy reigns.

I'll take the law.

2 minutes ago, GM said:

What type of terrorist is he referring to? Economic terrorist, environmental terrorist, head chopping terrorist?

I'll assume he means a head chopper. What does it bother you if a terrorist keeps their citizenship and spends the rest of their life behind bars? Does it really make a difference?

What do you want to do, strip someone born here of their citizenship and deport them? Deport them to where, the moon? The rest of the world doesn't want our garbage anymore then we want their's

Can Armenia or any other place send their terrorist trash here because they don't want them?. I don't think so.

6 minutes ago, GM said:

... okay?

One, nice Rebel clip. /s

Two, where does the line end at who are terrorists and who are not? Say you get in a fascist government somehow who wants to take out their political enemies. They could point to this and say, "Trudeau did it back in the 2010s to deal with terrorists! Why can't we?"

Three, it's not like they're living in Canada unmonitored. There's only a handful still alive to begin with, out of the handful of Canadians that left. Those still alive that were in areas of interest (e.g. ISIS territory) are monitored heavily by the RCMP and CSIS.

They joined an enemy combatant at war with Canada. Joining a terrorist entity is a federal crime. Check and mate. 75 years ago the Western nations trialed and executed high ranking Nazi officials for crimes against humanity. In 2018 we allow similar ilk back into our country because liberal retardation. 

4 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

They joined an enemy combatant at war with Canada. Joining a terrorist entity is a federal crime. Check and mate. 75 years ago the Western nations trialed and executed high ranking Nazi officials for crimes against humanity. In 2018 we allow similar ilk back into our country because liberal retardation. 

If you can prove that in court then I fully agree with you. Often the government cannot prove anything apart from they were in Syria which is not a crime.

It's not what you think, it's what you can prove.

If you can prove it then lock em up for ever.

10 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

It's treason, isn't it?  Do we still execute traitors?

Well.

I was goingt o succinctly point out why GM has their head up their arse. Why  are wrong and fear mongering while posting such a misleading title.  Then point out why Trudeau is saying and doing nothing different than the previous government as per the LAWS OF OUR COUNTRY

But NF beat me to it.  +1 to you NF

There is a case to be made that the OP really enjoys being dunked on... repeatedly.

After being ridiculed for the above piece of work, the OP decided to post this thread...

And that blew up spectacularly in his own face. Finally...

Well that didn't work out too great either. The OP will disappear for a few months, then come back for another beatdown... like clockwork. :lol:

4 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Context, context and context. 

51 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

You're a country of pacifists.  What do you think? :lol:

Oddly enough, I seem to recall reading somewhere that back in "your last uber police action [Vietnam]" that there were about as many (if not moreso) Canadian citizens that volunteered to fight for the American side there compared to draft dodgers that came to this country (I guess a form of 'free trade' back then :P).

That Canadian citizens that engage in terrorism have a right to return to Canada is not some liberal policy. It is literally the law. People keep calling Trudeau dumb, and I'm not a big fan, but at least he understand this simple point. 

This assertion isn't some opinion. Harper, that CPC weirdo lady (Kelly Leitsch?) that wanted to screen immigrants, etc., all these people would be bound by the same fact. It has literally nothing to do with Trudeau. 

Archived