The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tommy Robinson sentenced to 13 months for reporting on Rotherham child grooming scandal.

canuckster19

Think what you want about Tommy Robinson, but the question remains, why has the media been gagged on this issue? 

Why do groups like Antifa get a 10 mile long leash and yet this guy gets 13 months?

For those of you unaware of the Rotherham scandal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

For all the metoo movement going on it's sad that something like this is being completely ignored because... well we all know why, just some people have the audacity to defend that reasoning.

And just for added detail at the level of incompetence going on here, sometimes you have to ask, why the hell did that happen at such a convenient instance?

Lost evidence and testimony... there simply aren't enough Picard facepalms, these pedos are going to walk off on a technicality I imagine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-29151718/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-files-missing-from-archive

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28949188

you have provided crappy links

unable to tell why he was sentenced to 13 months

so it appears you wish to infer it was for more then the contempt charges (there were more then 1 of those. so he clearly appears to be contemptuous of the court and that alone could explain the sentence)

it's your thread

and it lacks sufficient detail to support your apparent complaint about this issue

12 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

you have provided crappy links

unable to tell why he was sentenced to 13 months

so it appears you wish to infer it was for more then the contempt charges (there were more then 1 of those. so he clearly appears to be contemptuous of the court and that alone could explain the sentence)

it's your thread

and it lacks sufficient detail to support your apparent complaint about this issue

No doubt you are correct on this issue as details remain sketchy, what I do find interesting though nonetheless is the complete lack of interest regarding this case basically outside of alt right media, which is sad cause I know I come off that way, I personally can't stand most of the alt right but at the same time I can't stand a bunch of pedophile sub-humans either so, here we are.

3 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

No doubt you are correct on this issue as details remain sketchy, what I do find interesting though nonetheless is the complete lack of interest regarding this case basically outside of alt right media, which is sad cause I know I come off that way, I personally can't stand most of the alt right but at the same time I can't stand a bunch of pedophile sub-humans either so, here we are.

This entire story about the exploitation of children is abhorrent, and sickening.  Some people really don’t deserve to live.  

6 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

fair enough

but you might have chosen the wrong individual

to beat your drum about in support of this issue

so i'll just wait for better information

i suggest you consider changing your thread title

as it is entirely misleading presently

1 minute ago, coastal.view said:

fair enough

but you might have chosen the wrong individual

to beat your drum about in support of this issue

so i'll just wait for better information

I don't support Tommy Robinson per say, I feel like I'm spelling that wrong, it's more an analogy to why is he being muzzled and why are we not hearing more about this?

4 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

I don't support Tommy Robinson per say, I feel like I'm spelling that wrong, it's more an analogy to why is he being muzzled and why are we not hearing more about this?

supporting an issue

using misleading or inaccurate information

amounts to propaganda

but it's your thread.. do what you wish about the title

if you wish to bolster support for your issue

it will lose credibility by your need to hype it in this manner

maybe the media was "gagged" because coverage would put other kids in harms way or get in the way of prosecutions? I don't get the "antifa" connection or what me too has to do with anything. Its weird to link these 3 things together. 

The UK is now a police state. They have made this abundantly clear in the last few months alone.

Whether it was Count Dankula being charged, Lauren Southern being kicked out of the country, the apprehension of and expulsion of Brittany Pettibone and Martin Sellner, constant police and government cover ups on rape gangs, etc, etc.

7 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Seems like the OP got his (wrong) info from Alex Jones, of all people. 

Even in that Fox News article it says that it was a 13 month sentence on a contempt of court charge.  Unlike Alex Jones, before I posted the link I read the article.  Alex Jones is a moron who loves making money off of other morons.

But shortly after his arrest, a source with knowledge of the case told Fox News that he had been jailed for 13 months on a contempt-of-court charge.

A court listing indicated the case was “closed” by Friday afternoon.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Even in that Fox News article it says that it was a 13 month sentence on a contempt of court charge.  Unlike Alex Jones, before I posted the link I read the article.  Alex Jones is a moron who loves making money off of other morons.

couldn't have said it better 

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

Seems like the OP got his (wrong) info from Alex Jones, of all people. 

Is this hinting the guy will be murdered, likely while in jail or something?  I doubt this has anything to do with Islam, and more to do with a group of very bad people, who hide behind religion.  These gang members sound like too many other gangs.  They exploit the weak.  They are disgusting on all levels.  

3 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

Think what you want about Tommy Robinson, but the question remains, why has the media been gagged on this issue? 

Why do groups like Antifa get a 10 mile long leash and yet this guy gets 13 months?

For those of you unaware of the Rotherham scandal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

For all the metoo movement going on it's sad that something like this is being completely ignored because... well we all know why, just some people have the audacity to defend that reasoning.

A lot of corruption and very wealthy people who prey on these children do not want these scandals undercovered that's why they go on for so long. A lot of people don't care and will take money or keep quiet so they don't lose their jobs. There was that one prostitution ring in Europe where one of the girls came forward and named all these extremely wealthy businessmen and politicians who raped her and  a detective started investigating it and he corroborated parts of her story but because she was drugged he needed a better witness and when he started investigating the "pedophile" who was running everything he was told by superiors the case was closed. That's when he started thinking holy crap this is real, why would you tell me to shut this case down... He interviewed the pedophile in jail and he was going to be a witness of all these powerful people who paid him and then this guy was murdered in his cell. He went on about how he couldn't trust anyone anymore. How the system was failing these children... It doesn't change and it probably won't.

Back to this video, the first couple minutes on the street and you can see one guy just losing it on this guy for reporting and saying how he doesn't care. That is how the majority of people are. It's &^@#ing pathetic. 

I’m surprised someone had the guts to post this here.

This isn’t a new thing either. 

Immigrants have been raping people over there at rates that are too crazy to believe, yet this is almost never reported on because it’s a &^@#ing hate crime to define who is doing it! It’s a waste of words to discuss the bigger picture stuff in this forum when it comes to immigration or race. 

MSM is dumbing down the population so much. This forum is en epic on this, which is why I’m surprised the story is even posted here. Doesn’t anybody notice the coverups?

Where are the Feminazis over this?

Where are the marching hoards of human rights activists?

Nobody cares? 

This man will die in jail, none of you will even know why. Wake up people.  

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I’m surprised someone had the guts to post this here.

This isn’t a new thing either. 

Immigrants have been raping people over there at rates that are too crazy to believe, yet this is almost never reported on because it’s a &^@#ing hate crime to define who is doing it! It’s a waste of words to discuss the bigger picture stuff in this forum when it comes to immigration or race. 

MSM is dumbing down the population so much. This forum is en epic on this, which is why I’m surprised the story is even posted here. Doesn’t anybody notice the coverups? Where are the Feminazis over this? Where are the matching boards of human rights activists?

Nobody cares? 

This man will die in jail, none of you will even know why. Wake up people.  

Have any statistics or sources to back up your claims? Also where do you mean by "over there"?

Archived