The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tommy Robinson sentenced to 13 months for reporting on Rotherham child grooming scandal.

canuckster19

6 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

No doubt you are correct on this issue as details remain sketchy, what I do find interesting though nonetheless is the complete lack of interest regarding this case basically outside of alt right media, which is sad cause I know I come off that way, I personally can't stand most of the alt right but at the same time I can't stand a bunch of pedophile sub-humans either so, here we are.

Sad to see a guy apologizing for understanding the perspective of a man who is going to jail for trying to protect his people and culture from Rape, in every sense of the word.

This guy does a better job than most I’ve read or watched:

26 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

It truely saddens me to read that.   

That people want proof? It saddens mean you don't feel it's required.

it also saddens me you're unable to answer a question. Doesn't surprise me though.

4 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

So by the OP's own admission, this thread is BS. 

its really fascinating to watch these alt-right justice warriors. Part of the mythology seems to be around the need to take the law into their own hands, even though there's no facts to back up the need for that whatsoever. The whole immigrant rape thing has been debunked over and over and yet here's this guy doing his justice warrior routine. Wrap that around a big dose of xenophobia and they want to go to jail as martyrs. Interesting and freaky at the same time. 

Tommy Robinson is the lowest of the low. The guy deserves everything he gets.

"Trying to protect his people and culture from rape".

Give me a break. He's a racist bigot. Plain and simple. He makes a point of goading people and inciting violence, claiming that he's just utilising his right to "free speech". The worst kind of attention seeker there is.

10 hours ago, Bizarre said:

That people want proof? It saddens mean you don't feel it's required.

it also saddens me you're unable to answer a question. Doesn't surprise me though.

Proof?

You need proof... this how very little you know about the context of this story. It’s a disgustingly awful backstory about ‘gang rape’ gangs, etc. Thousands of women have come forward and for not. 

What I see is that you’re too lazy to do your own digging on issues you really don’t give a crap about anyways, so you’d rather do a drive-by post and ask me to just.. provide you with “proof” of the mere existence of a major, ongoing social issue. So, “you’re not surprised” that I haven’t come through for you? 

It’s one thing to simply be excusably ignorant, but another thing to be so well-fed from the trough of social media outlets of the MSM that you are skeptical of the claim in the first place. Programming complete. This aspect of your post and thoughts, is what saddens me. 

I bet you support the Me Too movement and Women’s right in general, correct?

I also assume you are generally against the rape of women. 

As long as there’s ‘proof’ though... amirite???

Do you own research before you take your contempt for thought out on me.

You might come so far down the rabbit hole with me that you find yourself questioning BBC, CNN, etc, just a little. Just a little.

Give it a try. Pretty hard now though, as most of what was out there on this has been filtered out by Google.

When you are done your own extensive research, please, come back and tell me why you think that the thousands of reported cases of rape by migrant men have been met with fear of PC backlash over justice for these women. Keep in mind, this is ongoing. It’s happening as we speak. Tell me why we can throw people in jail for mentioning it, but not even start addressing this as a MAJOR problem for women, to say the least. Nothing has been done. If one person reading this eventually comes away with a different point of view on this issue, then this wasn’t a total waste of time in the Left-leaning forum. 

Meh, it’s just white people being raped, by the thousands by migrants. I should calm down, I know. I’m a Hate Criminal, racist, white male. 

Am I ‘alt-right’ for seeing this as a problem? I don’t side with them and I’m certainly not a religious man, but I am white. 

6 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Proof?

You need proof... this how very little you know about the context of this story. It’s a disgustingly awful backstory about ‘gang rape’ gangs, etc. Thousands of women have come forward and for not. 

What I see is that you’re too lazy to do your own digging on issues you really don’t give a crap about anyways, so you’d rather do a drive-by post and ask me to just.. provide you with “proof” of the mere existence of a major, ongoing social issue. So, “you’re not surprised” that I haven’t come through for you? 

It’s one thing to simply be excusably ignorant, but another thing to be so well-fed from the trough of social media outlets of the MSM that you are skeptical of the claim in the first place. Programming complete. This aspect of your post and thoughts, is what saddens me. 

You might come so far down the rabbit hole with me that you find yourself questioning BBC, CNN, etc, just a little. Just a little.

Give it a try. Pretty hard now though, as most of what was out there on this has been filtered out by Google.

When you are done your own extensive research, please, come back and tell me why you think that the thousands of reported cases of rape by migrant men have been met with fear of PC backlash over justice for these women. Keep in mind, this is ongoing. It’s happening as we speak. Tell me why we can throw people in jail, but not even start addressing this as a MAJOR problem for women, to say the least.

Meh, it’s just white people being raped, by the thousands by migrants. I should calm down, I know. I’m a Hate Criminal, racist, white male. 

Your moral outrage over being asked for proof is not proof.

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Proof?

When you are done your own extensive research, please, come back and tell me why you think that the thousands of reported cases of rape by migrant men have been met with fear of PC backlash over justice for these women. Keep in mind, this is ongoing. It’s happening as we speak. Tell me why we can throw people in jail, but not even start addressing this as a MAJOR problem for women, to say the least.

2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle.jpg

What an absolute train wreck of a post. Even managed to bring your bitterness about the MeToo movement into it. Bravo.

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Proof?

Assumptions assumptions assumptions. You have no idea who I am or what I care about. I've done enough research on the topic, and am well versed in the issues. I have lived "over there" which you didn't specify what you meant by "over there". I asked for proof as I know you can't provide anything of substance. 

Have migrants committed crimes? Of course they have. I will not say otherwise as it would be naive to believe that.

Just now, Bizarre said:

Assumptions assumptions assumptions. You have no idea who I am or what I care about. I've done enough research on the topic, and am well versed in the issues. I have lived "over there" which you didn't specify what you meant by "over there". I asked for proof as I know you can't provide anything of substance. 

Have migrants committed crimes? Of course they have. I will not say otherwise as it would be naive to believe that.

If you’re well versed on what the man was reporting on, what did you need me to prove, exactly? 

Just now, 189lb enforcers? said:

What should I have to prove?

If you’re posting on an issue, shouldn’t you have your own reference and knowledge of the topic? 

Keep making assumptions, basically what you're saying is if someone doesn't agree with you they're wrong.

Congrats, keep your eyes closed from the rest of the world and only see things through your lens of hatred. 

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

What should I have to prove?

If you’re posting on an issue, shouldn’t you have your own reference and knowledge of the topic? 

You made quite a few claims that seem extraordinary; so the onus is on you to back up those claims. Why should I have to go searching for your proof?

3 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle.jpg

What an absolute train wreck of a post. Even managed to bring your bitterness about the MeToo movement into it. Bravo.

No bitterness. I have two daughters to protect from scum. 

If the raped women don’t get justice because of PC back-lash, as has been the case in this instance, and folks like you dismiss an expressed interest in the demand for action and justice for them, well... damn you Lefties are hypocrites. 

Where are the feminists and the outrage over this.

Where is yours? 

11 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I’m surprised someone had the guts to post this here.

This isn’t a new thing either. 

Immigrants have been raping people over there at rates that are too crazy to believe, yet this is almost never reported on because it’s a &^@#ing hate crime to define who is doing it! It’s a waste of words to discuss the bigger picture stuff in this forum when it comes to immigration or race. 

MSM is dumbing down the population so much. This forum is en epic on this, which is why I’m surprised the story is even posted here. Doesn’t anybody notice the coverups?

Where are the Feminazis over this?

Where are the marching hoards of human rights activists?

Nobody cares? 

This man will die in jail, none of you will even know why. Wake up people.  

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

If you’re well versed on what the man was reporting on, what did you need me to prove, exactly? 

The bolded above is what I was looking for in proof. It appears you've already prepared for that with "MSM and GOOGLE have deleted it all" So that'll be why there isn't "proof"?

I try not to make assumptions, so I didn't. Since you failed to answer the question i'll ask again are you just referring to England? The UK? Europe? 

3 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

You made quite a few claims that seem extraordinary; so the onus is on you to back up those claims. Why should I have to go searching for your proof?

Because you can't find it. So instead you just have to spend 100 hours scavenging through the cesspool of the internet (which is saying a lot) to finally confirm it was false.

2 minutes ago, Bizarre said:

The bolded above is what I was looking for in proof. It appears you've already prepared for that with "MSM and GOOGLE have deleted it all" So that'll be why there isn't "proof"?

I try not to make assumptions, so I didn't. Since you failed to answer the question i'll ask again are you just referring to England? The UK? Europe? 

Ok, before I go, OBVIOUSLY, you’re full of crap and haven’t been following this at all. 

Archived