The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tommy Robinson sentenced to 13 months for reporting on Rotherham child grooming scandal.

canuckster19

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

What claim? What extraordinary claim?

Spell it out. 

Go re-read your own posts. Then, post links to credible sources that back up what you've said.

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Hopefully this has some good comes out of this reporting. 

I’m disgusted by what I’ve read here and said enough and heard enough. 

Yeah, it's really disgusting how people ask for proof other than the word of a white nationalist and a random poster on a hockey forum. 

2 minutes ago, Bizarre said:

Because you can't find it. So instead you just have to spend 100 hours scavenging through the cesspool of the internet (which is saying a lot) to finally confirm it was false.

False. I never made an attempt to do your homework for you, that’s all. 

And yes, it’s harder to locate the facts online now. Which I why YOU, just coming into this, won’t have access to as much as what used to be there. 

Do as you like. I’ve wasted enough time on you/this. 

4 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Ok, before I go, OBVIOUSLY, you’re full of crap and haven’t been following this at all. 

HEY! HEY! HEY! I thought you were too disgusted to continue here? How can I take you at your word when it takes you less than two minutes to flounce?

You're not the only one. It's comedic you're trying to claim some sort of moral superiority.

Just now, 189lb enforcers? said:

Ok, before I go, OBVIOUSLY, you’re full of crap and haven’t been following this at all. 

Colour me surprised, you're wrong again. What a giant shocker that is.

False. I never made an attempt to do your homework for you, that’s all. 

And yes, it’s harder to locate the facts online now. Which I why YOU, just coming into this, won’t have access to as much as what used to be there. 

Do as you like. I’ve wasted enough time on you/this. 

I was not responding to you, and clearly you're not even a man of your own word. I thought you were done?

23 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

No bitterness. I have two daughters to protect from scum. 

If the raped women don’t get justice because of PC back-lash, as has been the case in this instance, and folks like you dismiss an expressed interest in the demand for action and justice for them, well... damn you Lefties are hypocrites. 

Where are the feminists and the outrage over this.

Where is yours? 

I'm outraged over sexual abuse. Nobody is dismissing the demand for action or justice. I just refuse to make it a race or religious issue. Grooming gangs are a problem and deserve punishment, but it's ignorant in itself to label Muslims or Pakistanis as rapists. That demographic may well be over-represented within this particular model of criminality but it's still a small minority. You could also make the argument that 90% of overall child abuse in the UK is committed by white men. It would be equally ignorant to label the white community as child molesters or rapists based on the actions of the criminal few. The Catholic church has had plenty of problems but it's both ignorant and false to label Catholics as child abusers. There's been a huge crisis in sport and football in particular that's revealed itself recently. Are all coaches rapists? Those statistics don't suit the narrative of the far right though so you'll never hear Tommy Robinson or any of his EDL cronies talking about it.

Tommy Robinson has a history of inciting violence and religious hatred. Perhaps it's time you educated yourself on exactly what he's about. He can just add these charges to his history of fraud, drug offences and ABH. He's not interested in justice. He's interested in getting attention.

19 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

i.e. "I'm running away now".

So, what I'm getting from this thread is that the OP has admitted that his thread title is misleading, but hasn't changed it....and another poster is making unproven claims and expects everyone else to find his proof for him...

...did I miss anything else?

43 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

So, what I'm getting from this thread is that the OP has admitted that his thread title is misleading, but hasn't changed it....and another poster is making unproven claims and expects everyone else to find his proof for him...

...did I miss anything else?

We're all delusional for not agreeing with the poster making unproven claims.

17 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I’m surprised someone had the guts to post this here.

This isn’t a new thing either. 

Immigrants have been raping people over there at rates that are too crazy to believe, yet this is almost never reported on because it’s a &^@#ing hate crime to define who is doing it! It’s a waste of words to discuss the bigger picture stuff in this forum when it comes to immigration or race. 

MSM is dumbing down the population so much. This forum is en epic on this, which is why I’m surprised the story is even posted here. Doesn’t anybody notice the coverups?

Where are the Feminazis over this?

Where are the marching hoards of human rights activists?

Nobody cares? 

This man will die in jail, none of you will even know why. Wake up people.  

Immigrants have been huh?

Guess that Canadians and Americans and people from the UK born and raised for generations are completely innocent of it right?

5 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I also assume you are generally against the rape of women. 

As long as there’s ‘proof’ though... amirite???

As long as there is proof amirite

Because as of yet we've not seen these hordes of thousands of women claiming this from specifically immigrants because all of the evidence says otherwise

So please don't 

Unless it's against.  hannity, any fox correspondent.  Trump or ANY of the major right wing faces that have been accused charged with or sent to jail for for that specific crime of rape or assault or harassment

In which case please don't ruin their career without verifiable proof

5 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

No bitterness. I have two daughters to protect from scum. 

If the raped women don’t get justice because of PC back-lash, as has been the case in this instance, and folks like you dismiss an expressed interest in the demand for action and justice for them, well... damn you Lefties are hypocrites. 

Where are the feminists and the outrage over this.

Where is yours? 

So.. Again champ.

I guess being the father of two daughters you're terrified of Canadians right?  Your neighbours?  brother, cousin?  Friend?

Yourself maybe?

Right?

Keeping in mind my people saw rape and child abuse on a systemic level from kind white christians and catholics here in canada that they simply refuse to apologize for and when my people have pressed the issue, people like you and yours and have told us OMG it's in the past stop whining about it.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3590345/statistics-canada-report-finds-self-reported-sexual-assault-rates-steady-over-10-years/

https://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/14842-eng.htm

http://sacha.ca/resources/statistics

• According to the General Social Survey on Canadians’ Safety (Victimization), there were 22 incidents of sexual assault for every 1,000 Canadians aged 15 and older in 2014. This represented approximately 636,000 self-reported incidents of sexual assault.
  • The rate of self-reported sexual assault in 2014 remained unchanged from 2004; however, declines were noted over the same time period for all other types of violent and non-violent crime measured by the General Social Survey on Victimization.
  • A higher risk of sexual assault was noted among those who were women, young, Aboriginal, single, and homosexual or bisexual, and those who had poorer mental health. In addition, individuals who had certain experiences—childhood abuse and homelessness—and more evening activities outside the home also had a higher risk of sexual assault.
  • Among the three types of sexual assault measured by the General Social Survey on Victimization in 2014, seven in ten self-reported incidents were unwanted sexual touching, two in ten were sexual attacks and one in ten was sexual activity where the victim was unable to consent.
  • Victims of sexual assault often had negative perceptions of their neighbourhood, lower levels of trust in others and less confidence in the police, compared to those who were not sexually assaulted. They were also less satisfied with their personal safety from crime and less likely to feel safe in certain situations.
  • Overall, sexual assault offenders were most often men, acting alone and under the age of 35. Just over half of victims knew the person who sexually assaulted them.
  • Most often, offenders were a friend, acquaintance or neighbour, then a stranger. Of all sexual assault incidents perpetrated by someone other than a spouse, one in twenty was reported to the police, compared to one in three incidents of other types of crime measured by the General Social Survey on Victimization.
  • Most commonly, sexual assault victims reported feeling angry, or upset, confused or frustrated after the incident. One in four victims reported that they had difficulty carrying out everyday activities because of the incident. Further, one in six victims reported experiencing three or more longer-term emotional consequences, indicating the possibility of post-traumatic stress disorder.

I don’t understand arguing over this issue.  Child molesters, rapists, and those who take advantage of our most vulnerable are complete scum.  They should be eliminated.  I don’t care what religious, political, or cultural group they hide behind.  Just execute the lot of them.  Allowing people like these scum to live and God forbid reproduce, greatly weakens our species.  

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I don’t understand arguing over this issue.  Child molesters, rapists, and those who take advantage of our most vulnerable are complete scum.  They should be eliminated.  I don’t care what religious, political, or cultural group they hide behind.  Just execute the lot of them.  Allowing people like these scum to live and God forbid reproduce, greatly weakens our species.  

Literally no one is saying "protect child molesters, rapists, and those who take advantage of our most vulnerable" in this thread. 

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Everyone is against child abuse. Unfortunately, a couple of posters are attempting to make this about race to further their own antt-immigration agenda.

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Literally no one is saying "protect child molesters, rapists, and those who take advantage of our most vulnerable" in this thread. 

Why are there arguments, rather than agreement?  Children are be brutally treated.  I don’t care how, or who reported this; I just really want the evil scum dead.  Maybe that’s just me though?   Reading what’s happening to those kids got my blood boiling.  

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Everyone is against child abuse. Unfortunately, a couple of posters are attempting to make this about race to further their own antt-immigration agenda.

Well, those scum doing these horrible things don’t belong to our race - the human race.  

I apologize; reading about these horrors got to me. 

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Why are there arguments, rather than agreement?  Children are be brutally treated.  I don’t care how, or who reported this; I just really want the evil scum dead.  Maybe that’s just me though?   Reading what’s happening to those kids got my blood boiling.  

Because the OP is trying to claim that Robinson was jailed for reporting a story about child grooming (he wasn't, the story of why he was actually jailed was also posted) then @189lb enforcers? stepped in to spew a bunch of nationalist propaganda. When we asked him to provide evidence for his claims, he flipped out and flounced out of the thread. 

As I said, literally no one is saying protect child molesters in here. 

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Well sadly some people seem to think it means more or is somehow more evil depending on the colour of your skin or what sky fairy you believe in.

Read over this thread for an example

I don't know anything about Tommy Robinson other than that he deserved to go to jail for breaking the law.

Though.

It just looks reaaaaaally bad how this guy instantly gets 13 months for covering a trial and in a city of 110,000 people, 1,400 girls/children have come forward that they've been raped and/or gang raped and it got ignored by both police & politicians for so many years.  All because they were scared to look racist, since it was mostly Pakistanis doing the raping.  

You can read some of the quotes by these monsters, about how white girls are only good for rape.  Bragging about how they won't get arrested because the police doesn't want to look racist.  Yet all the mainstream political parties ignored this issue and would tell you to your face that all cultures are equal.  It's absolute garbage like this why crazy right wing governments are moving up in polls in Europe.  

I've read a ton on this topic.  I wish I never saw it in the first place.  It's pissed me off to no end and depressed me at the state of humanity.  

Archived