The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ontario Election - Progressive Conservatives Win

DonLever

4 minutes ago, Bizarre said:

I probably should have paid more attention to Ontarios election as I may be moving there soon. 

Perhaps tonight's results will help sway my decision one way or the other.

I think this election will be called early.

Doug Ford majority government.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Pretty sure the liberals will lose official party status tonight.

When your leader effectively abandons the campaign a week before the election the party should be stricken from the record.

2 minutes ago, Violator said:

When your leader effectively abandons the campaign a week before the election the party should be stricken from the record.

Well to be fair everyone knew this was going to be a historic defeat for the liberals. Parties do polling they usually know whats going to happen on election night.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Well to be fair everyone knew this was going to be a historic defeat for the liberals. Parties do polling they usually know whats going to happen on election night.

Dont really trust polling anymore

Though it was true this time.

Just now, Violator said:

Dont really trust polling anymore

Though it was true this time.

Yes polls can be inaccurate and tbh polls showed this election would be far closer.

As for polling when it's parties doing the insider polling it's usually accurate.

I think it's safe to say JTs carbon tax threat to the Provinces is over. No way he takes on Ontario a year before an election in Ottawa especially given how big the victory is in Ontario. I also think these results could hurt JT and the Liberals in 2019. Ford hates Trudeau.

Archived