The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout76

Violator

Bethesdas newest game had a reveal a few day ago it looks pretty good.

Many people are speculating that this will be an online game cause of the money they are making on elder scrolls online.

Some rumored insider info was released 

nm9chliap7111.jpg

I was just salty they didn't work on a new Elder Scrolls game first, haha. Fallout games are good too, but don't measure up to Elder Scrolls IMO.

If it's an online game, I won't get it. If it's the next hit in the Fallout series...it seems too soon. It's only been three years since Fallout 4 and their main series games tend to be at least 4-5 years apart. I'm guessing it's an online one. If it is a main series game, I may buy it at some point if the reviews are good and when it goes on sale. I enjoyed Fallout 4, but not enough to be pumped about the next one in the series.

• Cheers 1

Meh, not my style.  Was hoping Bethesda was going to announce a Elder Scroll style Game of Thrones game.  They said they have two titles to work on before the next ES game comes out, one is this game so hopefully the other is GoT.  I still haven't 'beat' any ES scroll game, I just get too caught up in the open sandbox to do the main quest line.

I expect it'll be a fun game with good mechanics and fun modding but will still have a bad and stupid story like most bethesda games(Sorry, fallout 4, you can't hire voice actors that appeared in bioware games and think that'll be enough.). As long as the online junk is completely optional and you lose nothing on opting out

Just wish bethesda would program the engine and toys and Obsidian would get to write it.

Edited by TimberWolf

8 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Meh, not my style.  Was hoping Bethesda was going to announce a Elder Scroll style Game of Thrones game.  They said they have two titles to work on before the next ES game comes out, one is this game so hopefully the other is GoT.  I still haven't 'beat' any ES scroll game, I just get too caught up in the open sandbox to do the main quest line.

I only started watching this two weeks ago. A few episodes in I was thinking "holy $&!#, this would make a fantastic game."

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

5 hours ago, TimberWolf said:

I expect it'll be a fun game with good mechanics and fun modding but will still have a bad and stupid story like most bethesda games(Sorry, fallout 4, you can't hire voice actors that appeared in bioware games and think that'll be enough.). As long as the online junk is completely optional and you lose nothing on opting out

Just wish bethesda would program the engine and toys and Obsidian would get to write it.

Dont think we will ever see obsidian work with bethesda again.the story was a little bit better but the gameplay and world felt so empty but they did only have 18 months to develop it.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

I only started watching this two weeks ago. A few episodes in I was thinking "holy $&!#, this would make a fantastic game."

Mount and Blade: Warband has a couple of really good GoT mods(PC of course). 

Image result for mount and blade game of thrones mod

Image result for mount and blade game of thorones mod

Image result for mount and blade game of thorones mod

Related image

Fun game, kind of a hybrid between Dynasty Warriors and Romance of the Three Kingdoms.  The combat is pretty basic but enjoyable, tons of mods from GoT to LOTR to Elder Scrolls. 

I'm inclined to think this is an online game. Given they announced absolutely nothing new regarding the next Elder Scrolls, a lot of people won't be happy if this is an online game. I won't either. And I'm not saying it their online games are bad, it's just that I don't have the time or patience anymore to do online gaming. 

• Upvote 1

the game looks fantastic. its cool that they're bringing multiplayer into fallout but im not too keen playing online. still waiting for co-op lol i wonder if they'll bring building shelters anywhere for single player cause they didn't talk about settlements at all, or at least not in great detail, and thats the main thing i loved about fallout 4. bethesda's been pretty good at giving fans what they want. im pumped for this game :3

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Yeah... I'm just not at all excited for this one. I was never going to enjoy a multiplayer game, and they spent all their time hyping how it is going to be an awesomely multiplayer game. Outside of just mentioning it could be played single player they never really went into what that would entail.

As someone who is completely obsessed with Fallout I will try it regardless, but as for how the game has been presented, and the details that they have confirmed, they've been saying all of the wrong things to someone like me. Not that I was expecting another Fallout New Vegas type of game spinning off of Fallout 4, nor are obligated to have someone make it, but that could have been a whole lot of something, where what I got felt like a whole lot of nothing.

Apparently you can play it single player. But if it's meant to be multiplayer then how well is single player really going to work. And it's a 'survival' type game which can be fun with other people, but aside from that there's no real story or objective? Not sure how much is known about this yet.

I just hope this game is not like Fallout 4.

Do we know who's developing it? I'm assuming most of Bethesda Game Studios is making TES:VI so I'm hoping it's Obsidian Games (Fallout NV dev)

Edited by Xbox