The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout76

Violator

Just now, MystifyNCrucify said:

Oh. Once you hit level 5, you need to turn pacifist mode on unless you want to pvp. 

i didn't get around to that but I never ran in to any gankers yet. There was one guy who attacked me with a warning shot out of paranoia cause i followed him but we were on the same quest line xD i dont have a mic enabled so i just did a wave emote to let em know im a good guy haha he was a lower level so i dropped a spare fully repaired modded shotgun for them. idk if people can pick up stuff i drop but im trying to play a part :3

3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i didn't get around to that but I never ran in to any gankers yet. There was one guy who attacked me with a warning shot out of paranoia cause i followed him but we were on the same quest line xD i dont have a mic enabled so i just did a wave emote to let em know im a good guy haha he was a lower level so i dropped a spare fully repaired modded shotgun for them. idk if people can pick up stuff i drop but im trying to play a part :3

People are generally very nice. Its rare you find a douche, but they are easily avoided. Best not to accept random invites. One of their moves is to group with some while a friend is close by, shoot his friend to initiate pvp, which puts you in pvp, the friend kills you and they walk off with your junk. 

5 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

People are generally very nice. Its rare you find a douche, but they are easily avoided. Best not to accept random invites. One of their moves is to group with some while a friend is close by, shoot his friend to initiate pvp, which puts you in pvp, the friend kills you and they walk off with your junk. 

i have severe trust issues irl, so im not about to think twice in the wasteland lmaoo

• Haha 1

i just got a two shot shotgun from a legendary ghoul in morgantown. thats so OP. im playing with a friend and shes my camp fodder cause i gather EVERYTHING and just dump everything in the traveling camp lmao. in return she gets all the loot from stuff i kill cause shes lower level than i am but i just request the 10mm and shotgun ammo haha

18 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i just got a two shot shotgun from a legendary ghoul in morgantown. thats so OP. im playing with a friend and shes my camp fodder cause i gather EVERYTHING and just dump everything in the traveling camp lmao. in return she gets all the loot from stuff i kill cause shes lower level than i am but i just request the 10mm and shotgun ammo haha

Best to focus on one weapon type. At level 30 the game gets much harder until 60 or so. Those perk points fill up fast and enemies turn into bullet sponges. 

However, for farming its good to have a melee weapon around to kill low level trash. I keep a handmade, lever rifle, tesla rifle, and a buzz blade on my rifleman at all times. 

6 hours ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Best to focus on one weapon type. At level 30 the game gets much harder until 60 or so. Those perk points fill up fast and enemies turn into bullet sponges. 

However, for farming its good to have a melee weapon around to kill low level trash. I keep a handmade, lever rifle, tesla rifle, and a buzz blade on my rifleman at all times. 

Oh that's good to know. I'm level 20 atm and I'm mainly using axes for my farming sessions now that scorched and low level events don't really hurt anymore, but keep my shotgun handy in case of legendaries. From looking at how my perks are lining up my sniper rifle would be my main weapon of choice and shotgun as a back up.

I've been heavily stock piling on chems for later in the game. Ghouls love giving dat radaway

19 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Oh that's good to know. I'm level 20 atm and I'm mainly using axes for my farming sessions now that scorched and low level events don't really hurt anymore, but keep my shotgun handy in case of legendaries. From looking at how my perks are lining up my sniper rifle would be my main weapon of choice and shotgun as a back up.

I've been heavily stock piling on chems for later in the game. Ghouls love giving dat radaway

I sell chems and food. Pharma farma and butchers bounty, they add up fast

• Cheers 1

lets post our camps! this is my exterior in progress. the building on the right is gonna be 2 floors. first floor are 2 sleeping bags (havent unlocked the good beds yet xD) crafting stations (armor, cooking, weapon, tinker) and the second floor is like a fun bar area with a chem station, brewing and fermenting station. it has a piano and the bar set up from atom shop with half walls overlooking the river

the smaller building on the left is a little camp site with a couch, cooking station, appalachia radio, sleeping bag and a floor lamp for lighting. my sites kinda massive so like, i cant blueprint all of it, so im F'ed if i cant log on to a world without someone else in the area lmao

Photo_2019-06-20-224049.thumb.png.65324f793f47c45a81adfd8413b48a7c.png

i redid my camp. i have 2 large water purifiers outside so im so stocked. this is my workshop area. i have the brewy and fermenter on second floorPhoto_2019-06-27-214326.thumb.png.674d8421fc123d6c617f03aeb49bba83.png

my sleeping area, a smaller house next to my big base, with a radio and atom shop cooking station xD i spent an insane amount of time on my base to make it look like a settlement haha all that fallout 4 time. i love the tattered dress but i wish they'd fix that weird clipping issue where the necks a different colour

Photo_2019-06-27-214657.thumb.png.61e0d4f08ac7e8a03f081da72c7f1001.png

i redid my camp. i have 2 large water purifiers outside so im so stocked. this is my workshop area. i have the brewy and fermenter on second floor

my sleeping area, a smaller house next to my big base, with a radio and atom shop cooking station xD i spent an insane amount of time on my base to make it look like a settlement haha all that fallout 4 time. i love the tattered dress but i wish they'd fix that weird clipping issue where the necks a different colour

cool screen just as a nuke was being dropped

Photo_2019-06-28-160008.thumb.png.eda7bb341b37909ff161cb4e88f53e67.png

*twilights ded* XD

Photo_2019-06-28-160016.thumb.png.9f28dd7b6d75b32fe5f258f741db96dd.png

it is he who brings thee back to life. praise mothman~

Photo_2019-06-28-214720.thumb.png.f403aa4f27a1e65e5179887aea04d5c6.png

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 10:25 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

i redid my camp. i have 2 large water purifiers outside so im so stocked. this is my workshop area. i have the brewy and fermenter on second floorPhoto_2019-06-27-214326.thumb.png.674d8421fc123d6c617f03aeb49bba83.png

Photo_2019-06-27-214657.thumb.png.61e0d4f08ac7e8a03f081da72c7f1001.png

i redid my camp. i have 2 large water purifiers outside so im so stocked. this is my workshop area. i have the brewy and fermenter on second floor

cool screen just as a nuke was being dropped

Photo_2019-06-28-160008.thumb.png.eda7bb341b37909ff161cb4e88f53e67.png

*twilights ded* XD

Photo_2019-06-28-160016.thumb.png.9f28dd7b6d75b32fe5f258f741db96dd.png

it is he who brings thee back to life. praise mothman~

Photo_2019-06-28-214720.thumb.png.f403aa4f27a1e65e5179887aea04d5c6.png

You have two large something elses

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 1:33 AM, MystifyNCrucify said:

So far in 76 the only thing that “might” or even “could possibly” be considered pay to win in the atom shop is repair kits. 

The thing about that though, is that the price for the regular repair kit is 50 atoms (works out to about €.50 ) and if you paid attention to the challenges you could farm that faster than putting in a credit card number. Last night i got 20 atoms for scrapping 10 pieces of rubber for example. Also, you can repair two times better (or 50% with the improved kit that you can get killing the queen) at any weapons workbench with the right perks. 

The community is VERY vocal about microtransactions. Even that relatively minor one was a pretty big deal for a lot of people. 

heh, how about a $100 paywall?

(NSFW:  language)

EA:  We are the evil empire!

Bethesda:  Hold my beer!

Blizzard:  Go back to Hong Kong where you belong!

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

heh, how about a $100 paywall?

(NSFW:  language)

EA:  We are the evil empire!

Bethesda:  Hold my beer!

Blizzard:  Go back to Hong Kong where you belong!

All this money they are making has turned every company into dog$&!#.

• Cheers 1