The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout76

Violator

Obviously a terrible decision. Who cares at this point? I put in over 700 hours into the game and consider the €100 i spent on it worth it. I got my value. 

8 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

heh, how about a $100 paywall?

(NSFW:  language)

EA:  We are the evil empire!

Bethesda:  Hold my beer!

Blizzard:  Go back to Hong Kong where you belong!

However, my original post was from February? Got sick of waiting for it to reach its potential, and with bethesdas “one step forward two steps back” approach to bug fixes. Havent played since june or so. 

• Cheers 1

Bethesda is only doing what all other software companies are doing - making you pay to use the product despite having bought the product. So you buy the physical or virtual unit which costs $80. But now you want to play it, or at least play it fully? Fork out another $100. We bought a Cisco phone server at work here last year. The physical hardware cost thousands. Want to add more users to the system? Pay us more money to do that. It costs them absolutely nothing - it's pure profit. 

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

5 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Bethesda is only doing what all other software companies are doing - making you pay to use the product despite having bought the product. So you buy the physical or virtual unit which costs $80. But now you want to play it, or at least play it fully? Fork out another $100. We bought a Cisco phone server at work here last year. The physical hardware cost thousands. Want to add more users to the system? Pay us more money to do that. It costs them absolutely nothing - it's pure profit. 

The funny thing is, for the $100 you pay....the service actually doesn't even work as described (and thus not surprising since we ARE talking about Bugsthesda) ! lol.  You can't make this **** up.  I've seen better businesses run by Bone Spurs!

Best comment I've seen from youtube:

"Okay listen to this. We charge $100 for features that should be free." "Uhh Todd Howard are you sure?" "Hear me out on this one. We don't actually put in those features "

:lol:

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan