Canucks Community

2018 CDC Puck Draft

thejazz97

Just now, Jaku said:
8 minutes ago, Salter said:
9 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:
11 minutes ago, Tigs said:
12 minutes ago, maroe said:

Nice pick, I would have taken him if you replied and took my deal ;) 

Makes 3 of us.

4:ph34r:

Lol 5. I didn't think he was making it to 15 but I wouldn't have passed on him if he made it.

giphy.gif 

Or did I miscount? :P 

Well, I went 9/10 for the top 10 for my personal draft list, only difference was Brady Tkachuk going 4! You predictable bastards ;)

If you ask realllllyyy nicely I might share the next 100 players I have ranked :P

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.09.37 PM.png

7 minutes ago, Salter said:

Well, I went 9/10 for the top 10 for my personal draft list, only difference was Brady Tkachuk going 4! You predictable bastards ;)

If you ask realllllyyy nicely I might share the next 100 players I have ranked :P

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.09.37 PM.png

To be fair, that’s a ranking for the NHL draft? Scoring in this league gave Tkachuk a huge bump in my rankings.

Decent work!

7 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

To be fair, that’s a ranking for the NHL draft? Scoring in this league gave Tkachuk a huge bump in my rankings.

Decent work!

It's kind of a hybrid between both! I'm personally not high on Tkachuk, that's why I had him at 8. I'm going mostly off this list for all of my picks. Tkachuk will probably turn out really good for this league though! He might play for the London Knights next year if he doesn't crack the NHL (rumour is he was only going to BU because of the coach who is now gone and London owns his rights)

5 hours ago, Sygvard said:

Hahaha. @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka and I tossed an offer as well. That was probably the clearest pick of the draft.

Thank you for offers. They were intriguing but apparently our guy was there and so indeed very clear and easy pick for us. Sharks are very happy to have both Boqvist and Kotkaniemi on board.

We are still willing to move to 20ish pick area and can part with the no. 43, 55, 66 and other picks.

10 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Decent work!

Yeah I had Tkachuk at four. I think he probably has the one of, if not the highest floor of any player in the draft, with regards to fppg. Think his absolute worse case scenario is a  winger who puts up 35 points and hits everything that moves, putting up 4fppg, and, cause he makes his production based on hits, he probably signs for less in real life, which mean he signs for less than he's worth in Puck.

Archived