The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Junk Food Playoff Finals, Game Four: Ice cream sundae leads 2-1 over nachos

abdemarco

Calorie Cup Finals, Game 4  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As home table advantage shifted from the High Sodium conference to the Glucose Overload conference, fans were in an uproar as the nachos coach made massive changes to the lineup -- unsuccessfully, as it turned out. Nachos made it close, but ultimately vegan nachos fell 4-3 to peanut butter and hot fudge sundae. Can nachos win another one to tie up the series going back home?

Game Four:

Dessert nachos

purewow_dessert_nachos_1.jpg?auto=format,compress&cs=strip

Salted caramel brownie sundae

o.jpg

You sure have a knack of ruining "nachos", @abdemarco (I'm going to have to post the actual definition of nachos again)

I mean really, what's next?

Crackers and cream cheese "nachos"?

Crutons and marmite "nachos"?

Hummus and pita "nachos"?

Icecream sandwich "nachos"?

French fries and pickle "nachos"?

Lettuce and cauliflower "nachos"? 

Quinoa and tofu "nachos"?

Peanut butter toast "nachos"?

Jockstrap and mouthguard "nachos"? 

There are two ingredients fundemental to making nachos- TORTILLA CHIPS AND CHEESE! FFS!!

Mother&^@#er this final round is soooo rigged. I'm calling shenanigans 

SHENANIGANS!!! 

Screenshot_20180605-161902.png

47 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I can't let sundae take this series.

I can't take this whole snack playoff seriously.

I love a good sundae, we had this conversation a few rounds back.

But I'm deadly passionate about my nachos and @abdemarco is totally confused as to what nachos actually &^@#ing are!

Nachos, dude.. Two essential ingredients - TORTILLA CHIPS AND CHEESE.

Put anything else on there you want, I don't care what it is, but if there's no

A) tortilla chips

B)melted cheese

They aren't nachos. So dont call em that. Fake ass fachos, dachos, gachos, weakassachos. Not nachos though

Rigged dammit. Last two games have been rigged.

&^@# you Bettman 

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I can't take this whole snack playoff seriously.

I love a good sundae, we had this conversation a few rounds back.

But I'm deadly passionate about my nachos and @abdemarco is totally confused as to what nachos actually &^@#ing are!

Nachos, dude.. Two essential ingredients - TORTILLA CHIPS AND CHEESE.

Put anything else on there you want, I don't care what it is, but if there's no

A) tortilla chips

B)melted cheese

They aren't nachos. So dont call em that. Fake ass fachos, dachos, gachos, weakassachos. Not nachos though

Rigged dammit. Last two games have been rigged.

&^@# you Bettman 

Either way you still have to vote for the desert gachos. &^@# sundae. 

Kelly Sutherland be reffing this series.

30 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Either way you still have to vote for the desert gachos. &^@# sundae. 

Kelly Sutherland be reffing this series.

I'm protesting dude

I haven't voted yet / again.

"dessert nachos"

"vegan nachos"

Booooooooo

Make nachos nachos again!

Both are kind of 'meh' but I'll have to go with my Sundae again, though TBH I rarely eat sundaes or nachos.  Chicken strips vs. Cake, now that's a matchup. 

Behold:

Image result for nacho sundae

Yep, you guessed it.  Peanut butter ice cream sundae nachos.

Image result for nacho sundae

Image result for diabeetusImage result for diabeetus

I hate the inclusion of salt into sugary desserts. I would take a caramel brownie sundae any time but throw the word salt into the title and onto the top of the brownie and I lose interest in an otherwise delicious looking dessert.

Not to mention unconventional desserts do nothing for me either. Dessert pizzas, dessert nachos, dessert anything that is another food converted into a 'dessert' just ruins it for me. I blame these food contest shows like Chopped where you have to use dumb ingredients like habanero peppers or mushrooms or chicken in your dessert. WTF.

20 hours ago, luckylager said:

Yeah

I'd be more into ice cream if it didn't make me lapse into a coma and rip farts that could blind an elephant.

Sorbet bro.

Maybe gelato but it idk. it contains less dairy.

There's a place in Van that has over 100 flavors ranging from curry to chocolate... dope spot.

15 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Sorbet bro.

Maybe gelato but it idk. it contains less dairy.

There's a place in Van that has over 100 flavors ranging from curry to chocolate... dope spot.

Went to that gelato place in north Van a few years ago.

Got the pistachio, it was deadly.

Ice cream is the only dairy product that messes with me. Within ten minutes of eating I literally need to take a nap... and the farts...

Edit- I still do it to myself though. It's hard to resist when the wife and kids are killing a cone, or blizzard, or sundae.

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Went to that gelato place in north Van a few years ago.

Got the pistachio, it was deadly.

Ice cream is the only dairy product that messes with me. Within ten minutes of eating I literally need to take a nap... and the farts...

Edit- I still do it to myself though. It's hard to resist when the wife and kids are killing a cone, or blizzard, or sundae.

Yeah I am the same, maybe without the gas lol.  Besides activia yogurt I have completely eliminated dairy from my diet.  I haven't had ice cream in a couple of years now but that being said I haven't had nachos in ages.  So I gotta go with the sundae, hot fudge sundaes from McDicks as a kid was a fond food memory.  You sound like you need to pop a couple beano's before consumption lol.

Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets - 100 CT100.0 CT

2 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Yeah I am the same, maybe without the gas lol.  Besides activia yogurt I have completely eliminated dairy from my diet.  I haven't had ice cream in a couple of years now but that being said I haven't had nachos in ages.  So I gotta go with the sundae, hot fudge sundaes from McDicks as a kid was a fond food memory.  You sound like you need to pop a couple beano's before consumption lol.

Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets - 100 CT100.0 CT

Yeah, maybe... 

It might be the sugar/dairy combo? 

I cook with heavy cream in a bunch of dishes, alfredo's, butter chicken,  bechamel variations.. etc

I eat lots of cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, with no issues.

Ice cream and Chocolate milk mess with me though.

Archived