The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 FIFA World Cup

Brad Marchand

Of course the most overrated midfielder in the damn world scores :picard:. Pogba is a mediocre player who is propped up by who plays around him. He is a complementary piece. As a football fan, this has to be the worst final that I have watched.

1 minute ago, ReggieBush said:

Of course the most overrated midfielder in the damn world scores :picard:. Pogba is a mediocre player who is propped up by who plays around him. He is a complementary piece. As a football fan, this has to be the worst final that I have watched.

I don’t really care which team wins, but I definitely wanted to see a closer game.  Okay, that one makes it closer!

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Okay, I shouldn’t have watched this World Cup.  How in the heck can I now go back to watching the MLS after seeing what soccer is supposed to look like?  

Only thing wrong with World Cup football is the diving princesses for Portugal, Brazil and France. 

28 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

What??!!?? :lol:

28 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Kante does everything and Poba gets the attention. 

I feel for the Croats. They whole heartedly deserved this match, and this tournament. I am gutted for them. As Canuck fans know, getting your heart ripped from your chest without having a say or being given a fair chance is devastating. 

Thank You Croatia for proving to the world that you can win games in major by playing a beautiful, proper, brand of football, despite being a small country of only 4 million people (Take notes Iceland).

Despite winning the tournament, I feel like this France team was underwhelming.

Archived