21 hours ago, flickyoursedin said:

1rst round

Boqvist, Hughes, Walstrom and Dobson

2nd round

Bokk, Miller, Kaut, Berggren, Lundkvist, Foudy, Merkley and Dellandrea

3rd round

Gruden, Dudas, Drury, Hillis, Roman, Fonstad and Dunkley

Those are good lists.  

I would add Jay O'Brien to the 3rd round if he is still there.  I think he might be a big time player.

3 hours ago, Dixon Ward said:

Those are good lists.  

I would add Jay O'Brien to the 3rd round if he is still there.  I think he might be a big time player.

He’d be an excellent pick in the 3rd round. Not sure he’ll be there though. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if a team stepped up and took him somewhere in the 30s.

Last year Columbus gave us the 2nd round pick, which was 55th and we took Gadjovich.  The pick would have been 49th if Columbus waited until this year.  Would you rather have Gadjovich with 1 year of development, or the 49th pick this year?

36 minutes ago, BCNate said:

Last year Columbus gave us the 2nd round pick, which was 55th and we took Gadjovich.  The pick would have been 49th if Columbus waited until this year.  Would you rather have Gadjovich with 1 year of development, or the 49th pick this year?

Depends on who's available at 49th. Gadjovich is a solid prospect though, so I think I'm happy with who we got.

22 hours ago, alfstonker said:

I still like 

39.  Nils Lundkvist D 5”11 D Sweden (top 10 vertical jump) (top 10 squat jump) (top 10 no arm jump) (top 10 long jump)

I think he is a realistic target. After seeing Calen Addisson's profile on Canucks army, i'm hoping he might slip, very good offensive statistics. My concern is if there is a run on D men in the first and early 2nd rounds. If this happens, I hope the Nucks will pick BPA as there could be a very good forward fall to 37th. 

5 minutes ago, Bert Diesel said:

I think he is a realistic target. After seeing Calen Addisson's profile on Canucks army, i'm hoping he might slip, very good offensive statistics. My concern is if there is a run on D men in the first and early 2nd rounds. If this happens, I hope the Nucks will pick BPA as there could be a very good forward fall to 37th. 

Addison has been one of my favourites for the 2nd round as well. He put up very good numbers in the WHL for a defenseman. In fact, I think his numbers this year were similar to Dumba's in his draft year.

There's s many guys here that will be avaible that would have lots of upside so gonna trust our team to make the best pick possible.

however in my unprofessional opinion I'm most hopeful for one of these three:

- Miller

- Sandin

- Lundqvist 

I think all three will be gone before our 37th pick though. But we will see! 

Going to to be a really interesting draft and I think we will leave it feeling really good about our teams picks! 

On 13/06/2018 at 4:22 PM, flickyoursedin said:

1rst round

Boqvist, Hughes, Walstrom and Dobson

2nd round

Bokk, Miller, Kaut, Berggren, Lundkvist, Foudy, Merkley and Dellandrea

3rd round

Gruden, Dudas, Drury, Hillis, Roman, Fonstad and Dunkley

Love bok to drop into the second round, but I think it isn't gonna happen. Kaut is gonna be an interesting case depending on the seriousness of his condition. Like the list though flick.

------ Tier 1------
Calen Addison
Jake Wise
Nik Nordgren
Alex Alexeyev
------ Tier 2 ------
David Gustafsson
Nic Beaudin
Jared McIsaac
Milos Roman
Toni Utunen
Bulat Shafigullin

------ Tier 3 ------

Oloffson

Hillis
Wernblom
Noel
Miller
Tanus
Dellandrea
Tychonik
Drury

1 hour ago, Derp... said:

------ Tier 1------
Calen Addison
Jake Wise
Nik Nordgren
Alex Alexeyev
------ Tier 2 ------
David Gustafsson
Nic Beaudin
Jared McIsaac
Milos Roman
Toni Utunen
Bulat Shafigullin

------ Tier 3 ------

Oloffson

Hillis
Wernblom
Noel
Miller
Tanus
Dellandrea
Tychonik
Drury

Interesting man. I like nordgren in your tier one but why do you mcissac and beaudin so low.  Like to hear your thoughts.

16 minutes ago, Isam said:

Dellandrea is another name that does not get credit. If he was on the greyhounds or in Hamilton, he would be talked about as a potential lottery pick.

Definitely seems underrated when ranked in the 30s or 40s. Not sure if I’d put him at the “lottery pick” level, but somewhere around the teens or 20s in the first round seems closer to fair value. I think Brock Otten (OHLProspects) might be on to something when he suggests Dellandrea is the best all around C coming out of the OHL this year and could very well go to have a Mike Fisher type of career in the NHL. Some team is likely going to get a dandy of a pick if he’s taken anywhere in the range many of the rankings suggest he’ll go. Would definitely be a great pick with our second rounder.

41 minutes ago, Isam said:

Interesting man. I like nordgren in your tier one but why do you mcissac and beaudin so low.  Like to hear your thoughts.

Both are good D men, and deserve to be early second round picks or even late firsts, but at 37 you're still going BPA. For me Wise, Nordgren are a step ahead and Gustafsson is right there with them, but has a little more upside for me.

I have McIassac and Beaudin in the 1st round, but I have the guys I mentioned above them in the 1st round too. 

Archived