The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

37th overall

Bert Diesel

Wilde Or Addison tomorrow I’ll be stoked on but Thomas would also be a pretty sweet pick up but I’m hoping for Benning to add one more high quality D prospect before heading over to forwards, hoping groulx or bahl lands to us at 3 highly doubtful 

With who is remaining in the draft for our 37th pick.. this is who I want most in this order:

1 - Bode Wilde

- can't believe he didn't go 1st round

2 - Jake Wise

- Jay O'Brien went but he didn't.. wut.. would be a steal at 37

3 - Calen Addison 

- Highest upside RHD available if Bode gets taken and i like him a lot

There's others id be happy with of course but these are my three favs of who's available, Akil Thomas would be hard to pass on to

Thomas, McLeod, Noel, Wilde, Hållander, Olofsson, Wise, Addison, Woo, Tychonick, Berggren, McIsaac, McShane, McBain, Gustafsson, and so many others still available (don’t have all my lists handy as I’m on my phone).

No particular order but lots of options that I’d be very happy with at 37. 

I’ll stick with Hållander as my realistic option for being the BPA at 37, but any one of Noel, Thomas, McLeod, Wilde, Wise, or Addison would be pretty great picks in the second round. They’re all first round worthy in my book (as is Hållander IMO).

2 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Thomas, McLeod, Noel, Wilde, Hållander, Olofsson, Wise, Addison, Woo, Tychonick, McIsaac, McShane, McBain, Gustafsson, and so many others still available (don’t have all my lists handy as I’m on my phone).

No particular order but lots of options that I’d be very happy with at 37. 

I’ll stick with Hållander as my realistic option for being the BPA at 37, but any one of Noel, Thomas, McLeod, Wilde, Wise, or Addison would be pretty great picks in the second round. They’re all first round worthy in my book (as is Hållander IMO).

I think if wilde is available you have to take him. If not berggren would be a solid selection. 

I Dont think were picking a lhd, so that eliminates some players. Tychonick looks like a great pick, but do you go lhd again. I think he is going to play. 

16 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

If we could sign a solid UFA D man I think JB should look at forward help.

I dont like the ufa dman market this summer. Next years crop is sooo good. Potentially Karlsson, Doughty(unlikely), Myers, Ellis, Stralman. I would be going hard after Myers. He wont cost too much, compared to the others. Probably 6ish. 

1 hour ago, Deathbyoompa said:

If I had to guess Nucks will be taking a Center. To many unknowns about Pettersons ability to play Center at the nhl level.

Olofsson would be amazing! Doing really well as a center against men in Sweden 

3 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

Olofsson would be amazing! Doping really well as a center against men in Sweden 

Haven’t look into the 2nd round prospects yet. Kinda hope nucks to take a center even if Petterson does turn out at Center. Having an extra Center to trade can only be a good thing.

Archived