The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

37th overall

Bert Diesel

6 minutes ago, gobi said:

The lottery ranking is only for the first round. Afterwards, it goes back to the league standing. The Canucks is actually ranked 6th in the draft order. 

So they pick at 37..... Just like our dude Bert has posted

7 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

They were responding to the poster above them.

6 minutes ago, gobi said:

Yes, I forgot to quote the poster. 

Copy that, didn't notice the post, but have since found it.. Below

20 minutes ago, YEGCanuck said:

Thought there are now 31 teams in the league, therefore wouldn't that mean our second round pick comes in at 38th?

See above, champ

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Props btw @Bert Diesel

You do not show up often. But always with quality content.  And this is a good discussion.

McBain & Gruden next on my list from above...

Like mcbain even though he was kind of lukewarm this year. Gruden is a stretch at 37. You could probably get him in the third or fourth.

1 hour ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

My targets for the 2nd round, some of who'm I doubt will be there:

Lundqvist

Kaut

Merkley

Addison

Hallander

Miller

Dellandrea

Berggren

Bokk

Noel

Thomas

Olofsson

Kravstov

McLeod

Foudy

Gustafsson 

Wise

Samuelsson

Bahl

Drury

Somehow, i left Jonatan Berggren off my list. Definitely accidental, I would put him around the late 30's-40's and a potential target for the Canucks. 

Hard to predict who will be available at 37th and also maybe it'll depend on who we pick at 7th. If we go with a forward with the 7th pick, I think we will be more inclined to pick a dman in the 2nd.

My list for the 2nd rounder if they're available would be Noel, Olofsson, Miller, Kaut, Bokk, Hallander, Ginning, Lundkvist, Bahl, Samuelsson, Wise in that order.

For our 3rd rounder, hopefully O'Brien is still available, but I like Kurashev and maybe Bahl falls to our 3rd rounder which would be a solid defensive pick.

5th round and on is surely hard to predict but Kristian Reichel, Milos Roman, Kyle Topping, or Justus Annunen would be good choices if still available. If Durzi is available in the 6th round or so, I wouldn't mind taking a look at him.

Archived