The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

37th overall

Bert Diesel

18 minutes ago, KKnight said:

I dont like the ufa dman market this summer. Next years crop is sooo good. Potentially Karlsson, Doughty(unlikely), Myers, Ellis, Stralman. I would be going hard after Myers. He wont cost too much, compared to the others. Probably 6ish. 

Yes considering were not expected to make the playoffs this year.

2 hours ago, Deathbyoompa said:

Haven’t look into the 2nd round prospects yet. Kinda hope nucks to take a center even if Petterson does turn out at Center. Having an extra Center to trade can only be a good thing.

Olofsson won best U20 in Swedish second tier league and played 1st line centre in the winning team that got promoted to The SHL, good in the circle and played 1st BP and 2nd PP 

Highlights:

https://youtu.be/lFDMdpWXPhQ

35 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

Olofsson won best U20 in Swedish second tier league and played 1st line centre in the winning team that got promoted to The SHL, good in the circle and played 1st BP and 2nd PP 

Highlights:

https://youtu.be/lFDMdpWXPhQ

And Olaffson could slot into a top 6 role in Utica next year.  We could use the overall center depth and that specific role filled to help the young wingers develop further.  

19 minutes ago, TGT68 said:

And Olaffson could slot into a top 6 role in Utica next year.  We could use the overall center depth and that specific role filled to help the young wingers develop further.  

Olofsson is comitted to a year in SHL and Timrå from what i heard from him, wouldnt be a bad thing to be used as a top line centre in the SHL next season

4 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Yes considering were not expected to make the playoffs this year.

Just spoke with 'future me'. You're correct. We just miss the playoffs next season ( a healthy Chris Tanev almost gets us there ! ).....but wait, there's good news. We win the draft lottery......but wait again, Bettman changes the rules to moving up a max of 5 positions. Life is cruel !

Now back to today. Evidently we're taking 5 more d-men !

Some of the Centers are really appealing; Wise, Olofson, Thomas just to name a few. 

As for defensemen I hope we land one of the RHD. There are a few very good ones still on the board; Wilde, Woo, Addison.

I think we’re about to have another solid player added to our deep prospect pool. 

Archived