The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Elder Scrolls VI Announcement

-AJ-

Based on the teaser, I'm guessing it's either High Rock or in the totally new continent of Akavir. I will probably want to do a few upgrades to my PC for this one. I've never been more hyped for a game in my life.

Pretty stoked for this also. Skyrim is probably the only single player game that I wasted a ton of time on. That said, kind of sad to hear it may be up to 2-3 years away, but still good to hear they're working on it.

33 minutes ago, Qwags said:

This has been a stellar E3.

It would have been stellar if all that happened was that Todd Howard showed up in jeans and a t-shirt and said "Hey, we're working on Elder Scrolls VI" and then left.

8 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Probably gonna be a few years off but it's nice to know it's finally in the works

One of the directors confirmed he was working on it as of a few months ago.

It will probably be out next year as it will be a year before the new consoles come out.

2 hours ago, Violator said:

One of the directors confirmed he was working on it as of a few months ago.

It will probably be out next year as it will be a year before the new consoles come out.

It'd be neat if it launched with new hardware. I was kinda disappointed how Skyrim launched so late in the ps3's life cycle. We've waited this long you know? 

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It'd be neat if it launched with new hardware. I was kinda disappointed how Skyrim launched so late in the ps3's life cycle. We've waited this long you know? 

Launching that late meant it was gonna be better cause people knew how to take advantage of the power.

Kind of getting tired of all the "new" Skyrim stuff, so this is a welcome announcement. They've shown nothing at all here though, so I expect it to be another 2-3 years away.

Although, with Fallout 4 they showed nothing until all of a sudden it was under a year away, so maybe they'll do the same with this?

In any case, we're all &^@#ing pumped. That landscape looks amazing, even though it tells us absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

Kind of getting tired of all the "new" Skyrim stuff, so this is a welcome announcement. They've shown nothing at all here though, so I expect it to be another 2-3 years away.

Although, with Fallout 4 they showed nothing until all of a sudden it was under a year away, so maybe they'll do the same with this?

In any case, we're all &^@#ing pumped. That landscape looks amazing, even though it tells us absolutely nothing.

The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim II

Archived