The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Elder Scrolls VI Announcement

-AJ-

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Has anybody here played Beyond Skyrim, and if so what is it like?

I've seen videos all around it, but haven't looked into it. Is it just a big mod? What does it do? Does it allow you to explore other provinces or something?

4 hours ago, -AJ- said:

I've seen videos all around it, but haven't looked into it. Is it just a big mod? What does it do? Does it allow you to explore other provinces or something?

I've seen it briefly. Watched the odd clip. I know they use some existing places like Bruma from Oblivion. Other places I think might be totally made up. Basically it's an extension of Skyrim, but not in Skyrim hence the name. It's a really big effort on behalf of the modding community. I'm not sure how it integrates with Skyrim and your character, if it does at all.

30 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I've seen it briefly. Watched the odd clip. I know they use some existing places like Bruma from Oblivion. Other places I think might be totally made up. Basically it's an extension of Skyrim, but not in Skyrim hence the name. It's a really big effort on behalf of the modding community. I'm not sure how it integrates with Skyrim and your character, if it does at all.

I've seen a Bruma mod that I've been considering playing, but that's a stand-alone. Over the years of playing Skyrim, I've become more and more open game-changing mods to spice things up a bit so I may give this one a go some time.

• 5 months later...

One analyst predicts this will come out this year

The Elder Scrolls 6' Could Release This Year, According to Analyst, But Doubtful

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01/02/the-elder-scrolls-6-release-date-2019-rumor/

13 hours ago, Violator said:

One analyst predicts this will come out this year

The Elder Scrolls 6' Could Release This Year, According to Analyst, But Doubtful

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01/02/the-elder-scrolls-6-release-date-2019-rumor/

I find it extraordinarily unlikely since Starfield is coming out too this Fall I think. 2020 Fall is the earliest I'd expect.

I have pretty low expectations given how seriously they @$_++_$( up Fallout 76.  Isn't this going to be using the same ANCIENT engine?  Better this game doesn't get released this year so they can polish up the game.

Who am I kidding... they'll rush it out the door to destroy any franchise.

This will be a great game, but let's not kid ourselves. It's years away from being released. 

Sidenote: after CD Projekt Red released the Cyberpunk 2077 45 minute gameplay demo it is easily the most excited for a game I've been in a while. Looks absolutely fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Released this year? Lies. I was under the impression it would be a different generation game. PS5, etc.

They will probably release three versions of the game 

1.xbox one/ps4

2.xbox next/ps5/PC

3.remastered version

5 hours ago, Violator said:

Platinum/greatest hits edition 10 year anniversary edition.

Were only 2 years till a ten year anniversary edition of of skyrim.

At this point I'll almost be disappointed if they don't do a 10-year anniversary edition, just for the memes.

Funny I play all the ES games but I never do any main quests lol. 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

lol

Bravo.  I can't watch youtube at work(which is 95% of my CDC time) so occasionally I'll log in at home to view.  This had me in tears, haven't laughed at something like this in ages.

Archived