The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

9 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

well i check players news  and set  the roster every day.

further i m into 3 more fantrax leagues

Good for you. Enthusiasm is contagious. 

I don't think I ever sign out of Fantrax.  Just sits on my desktop. 

Makes this league so fun!

I allready wish everybody over there in Aussieland  a Happy new Year . 7 Hours to go in Germany ...

All the Best to the Guys from Canada/USA and also the Tommy´s in this League. Hope you re all will ahve some nice Hours

with your Family and/or Friends .

See ya in 2019  ....Regards Bomba (Olli - The Fantrax Nerd) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wanted to make a special shout-out to one of my top depth producers, William Carrier. Finally staying healthy on a regular basis, he's become a very productive player in this league.

He leads the NHL - by a wide margin - in hits with 210, that's 55 more than 2nd place (Ryan Reaves...did the NYI stats-guy move to Vegas?). But he's also been suddenly chipping in some scorer-points, with 8 goals, including a game winner. He's at 3.79 Fpts/game.

• Upvote 1

signing201819_php.jpg.085e4b22f41a07bb6e2e2668fb28c135.jpg

On behalf of GM @thejazz97, the Arizona Coyotes are proud to sign the following players:

Collin Delia - 2 years, $875k

Justin Almeida - 2 years, $875k

Alexander True - 2 years, $700k

Radim Salda - 2 years, $700k

On behalf of GM @D-Money, the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to announce the following signings:

Leon Gawanke - 3 years, $950k

Ryan McGregor - 3 years, $850k

On behalf of GM @Baer., the Minnesota Wild are proud to sign the following players:

Michael Chaput - 1 year, $900k

Chris Butler - 1 year, $900k

Logan O'Connor - 3 years, $975k

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Given the results of the poll were a complete wash, we're going to keep things the way things are. However, we'll take into consideration that prospects may be wanted by more than one team, so we'll attempt to do grouped signing posts when prospects are involved to ensure that enough teams are getting their crack at the can.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, D-Money said:

Wanted to make a special shout-out to one of my top depth producers, William Carrier. Finally staying healthy on a regular basis, he's become a very productive player in this league.

He leads the NHL - by a wide margin - in hits with 210, that's 55 more than 2nd place (Ryan Reaves...did the NYI stats-guy move to Vegas?). But he's also been suddenly chipping in some scorer-points, with 8 goals, including a game winner. He's at 3.79 Fpts/game.

Great league we're in > hits and blocks count!

I could not give Ben Harpur away last year. He's 3rd on my D in F points a game. Behind only Pietrangelo, and Skjei. 

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

signing201819_php.jpg.085e4b22f41a07bb6e2e2668fb28c135.jpg

On behalf of GM @thejazz97, the Arizona Coyotes are proud to sign the following players:

Collin Delia - 2 years, $875k

Justin Almeida - 2 years, $875k

Alexander True - 2 years, $700k

Radim Salda - 2 years, $700k

On behalf of GM @D-Money, the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to announce the following signings:

Leon Gawanke - 3 years, $950k

Ryan McGregor - 3 years, $850k

On behalf of GM @Baer., the Minnesota Wild are proud to sign the following players:

Michael Chaput - 1 year, $900k

Chris Butler - 1 year, $900k

Logan O'Connor - 3 years, $975k

Is there a deadline I should know about lol

Just a note for all the folks here in CDCP! I'm going up north for a few days with work and wont have internet access, so any trades In the next week please include a couple of us commissioners in case I'm not back yet!

• Cheers 2