The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

2d6p5s8.jpg

The Ottawa Senators have claimed Jay Beagle.

The Ottawa Senators placed Buddy Robinson on waivers. He will clear in 48 hours, unless claimed.

Edited by Jaku
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:00 PM, Salter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello, all! The goal of fantasy hockey is to create a fun, somewhat realistic, exaggeration of the sport we all know and love. The commissioner team has recently been discussing certain rule changes/additions to the league, and realized it is hard to decide on behalf of 31 individuals. We have come up with the idea to have the GM's be able to submit, and vote on potential changes/adjustments to the league. Our goal is to create a fun environment that best suites the majority, if not all of the members. 

We encourage all GM's to either reply to this post, or PM the commissioner team an idea that would help create an exciting, well structured league. Whether it be fun and outlandish, or integral and will increase realism. We want to hear anything that the GM's would enjoy. 

We will be taking suggestions starting now, until Saturday, March 2nd. Today! The commissioner team is going to comb through any suggestions and do an internal vote on whether or not it would be viable to the current league setup (we do not want anything game breaking). We also plan on engaging with the GM who suggested it for more details and possible adjustments to make it work. 

Following the deadline, a link to a survey will be posted in the thread for a week until the trade deadline, for the GM's to vote on all of the potential changes. 

Let us know what you would like to see!

@Jaku @thejazz97 @Canuck Surfer @Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka @maroe @JE14 @Monty @canucklax @D-Money @Boeserific @Matthews @SidneyRaymond @inane @Brocks Flow @Baer. @Bombastik der Teutone @apollo @70seven @Nail @Blue Jay 22 @Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Phil The Thrill @Watermelons @pmalina @LilBurrows @Alain Vigneault @Sane33 @canuckledraggin @Tigs @oldnews @Big-Country

o4oASTR.jpg

The suggestions have slowed down/stopped so here is the voting survey! We have taken a handful of responses and put them into this survey, so make sure you vote to  have your voice heard on potential changes! Also, if you have a question about anything or are wondering why your response isn't in there, send me a message and we can go over it!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G3R398N

Last call for votes! I’m going to close the survey after today so if you havent put your word in yet, make sure to do so!

• Thanks 2

Curious to know if I have the best pool of NCAA prospects? Really excited for a bunch of these guys:

Forwards

Alex Limoges - 22G 26A

Ryan Kuffner - 22G  22A

Evan Barratt - 16G  26A

Joel Farabee - 13G  18A

Josh Norris - 10G  9A (17 games)

Defense

Max Gildon - 6G  15A

Brady Keeper - 6G  15A

Mikey Anderson - 4G  16A

Mattias Goransson - 4G  18A

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

Curious to know if I have the best pool of NCAA prospects? Really excited for a bunch of these guys:

Forwards

Alex Limoges - 22G 26A

Ryan Kuffner - 22G  22A

Evan Barratt - 16G  26A

Joel Farabee - 13G  18A

Defense

Max Gildon - 6G  15A

Brady Keeper - 6G  15A

Mikey Anderson - 4G  16A

It's an ok group. Only one of them is really a keeper.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Forwards

Alex Limoges - 22G 26A

Ryan Kuffner - 22G  22A

Evan Barratt - 16G  26A

Joel Farabee - 13G  18A

Defense

Max Gildon - 6G  15A

Brady Keeper - 6G  15A

Mikey Anderson - 4G  16A

Pretty good. Some of those guys are putting up numbers expected from their age. Gildon and Kuffner look very promising.

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

Pretty good. Some of those guys are putting up numbers expected from their age. Gildon and Kuffner look very promising.

Kuffner put up numbers, but in a relativily  weak conference (and a weak team). And as you said some are older and putting up good numbers because of that (Goransson and Keeper). 

But, I’m really excited for Barratt, Norris and Farabee. Even Limoges... he made a drastic jump in production this season.

Here’s a chart that ranks NCAA players by PNHLe (points in the NHL equivalent). Takes into account conference, team, Age etc:8C796C9D-B7A2-4C36-BE41-39FA9B66ECC0.jpeg.93716dd5fda0424f5c7253a4ebc4fe9c.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Kuffner put up numbers, but in a relativily  weak conference (and a weak team). And as you said some are older and putting up good numbers because of that (Goransson and Keeper). 

But, I’m really excited for Barratt, Norris and Farabee. Even Limoges... he made a drastic jump in production this season.

Here’s a chart that ranks NCAA players by PNHLe (points in the NHL equivalent). Takes into account conference, team, Age etc:8C796C9D-B7A2-4C36-BE41-39FA9B66ECC0.jpeg.93716dd5fda0424f5c7253a4ebc4fe9c.jpeg

Yeah definitely jealous of Norris and Barratt. Didn't mention them just cause they were high picks

Edited by Baer.
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

@thejazz97 Noesen played the last game needed to be waiver eligible when he was in the minors for me. Am I required to call him up, Or can I keep him down there as if he cleared waivers?

No, but he'll need waivers at the end next pre-season if he remains there over the offseason. I believe that's the case? @Jaku should confirm

• Upvote 1