The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

23 minutes ago, Salter said:

@JimLahey Well...I put it off as long as I could! The condition of our trade last June was that if the NYI made the IRL playoffs you'd get my 3rd instead of my 4th! Enjoy moving up 31 spots, just processed the swap! 

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Last Day of the Regular started ...time went fast again :(

Bittersweet. My favorite time of the year is May/June because of playoffs and draft and free agency. Always would rather the Canucks make the playoffs but still fun hockey to watch.

• Upvote 3

WHAT A GAME FOR POEHLING IN HIS NHL DEBUT

The kiddo is the first Canadien to score a Hat Trick in his debut in the last 76 years. And he wraps it up by scoring the shootout winner. Now that is how you make an entrance with style, and close out the season on a high note. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Sygvard said:

WHAT A GAME FOR POEHLING IN HIS NHL DEBUT

The kiddo is the first Canadien to score a Hat Trick in his debut in the last 76 years. And he wraps it up by scoring the shootout winner. Now that is how you make an entrance with style, and close out the season on a high note. 

Bust. Should probably trade him before it's too late. Send me a PM. I'll take him from you. 

• Haha 1

wow wow ....this was close.

benched deslauriers , kampfer and georgiev costs me around 25-30 points

deslauriers had 2 goals and 1 assist in 45 games or so ..last night he dished out 2 helpers while benched  ..lol

kampfer also an assist while benched while i hve gone with cleasson

georgiev was not supposed to start when i checked last time ..but he got the last start of the season ..win ..10 points

further chicago with a brutal last game  ...our top guys toews and keith totally off 

i saw @Nail coming closer and closer during the night :shock:

but at the end ....mission accomplished .  :towel:

i know i cant buy anything for the 17th overall and i ll have minimum chances at the lottery , but for myself it was a pleasant season.

looking forward to the draft and next season . 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

With the Regular Season finished , we want to wish following Players all the Best for their Future since they wont be  re-signed by the Habs .

Well , we will keep an eye at some Players in the Off- and Pre-Season but for now they can test Free Agency starting from July 1st.

May some Players will be interesting for other Teams on Draftday or after the Playoffs.

F Jason Pominville

F Gabriel Bourque

F Matt Hendricks

F Matt Puempel

F Kyle Criscuolo

F Paul Carey

F Steven Lorentz

F Patrick Russell

D Aaron Ness

G J.F. Berube

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

8 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Try now.

Bench is still restricted in number on roster. But I can freely send to and from the minors, so it is still workable.

However, it is easier to track who should draw in and out if you can keep them all on the bench.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Bench is still restricted in number on roster. But I can freely send to and from the minors, so it is still workable.

However, it is easier to track who should draw in and out if you can keep them all on the bench.

I noticed that this morning - there should be an easy solution, but I'm just confirming with the other commissioners before we make any further changes to the league.

• Cheers 1

Draft Lottery Night. It will surely be disappointing for Canucks fans, but at least 3 people here will be happy with a higher pick.

Below are the teams and who they are tied to based on RL standings.

1. small.png  @Big-Country  --> small.png

2. small.png  @Art Vandelay  --> small.png

3. small.png  @WalkWithElias40 --> small.png

4. small.png  @Jaku  --> small.png

5. small.png  @maroe  --> small.png

6. small.png  @Salter  --> small.png

7. small.png  @canuckledraggin  --> small.png

8. small.png  @Sygvard  --> small.png

9. small.png  @Alain Vigneault  --> small.png

10. small.png  @Watermelons  --> small.png

11. small.png  @LilBurrows  --> small.png

12. small.png  @Tigs  --> small.png