The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

52 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

mD3TYLz.jpg&key=955107356c86cfbb2ddb0c19

To COL: Darcy Kuemper

To OTT: 3rd Rd. Pick (2020, COL)

Keumper going full Hasek the last month of the season was kinda unexpected... so hopefully this isn’t selling low. 

Happy to add what is hopefully a good pick, and open up some cap space too improve my hopeless offence. Surprisingly I was actually one of the better teams in goaltending. 767 points from my goalies, so I’m okay to move out a strength.

So far Pittsburgh is putting up a good fight, with the 2nd most points by any of the lower seeds. Fortunately I've still managed to build up a decent cushion (78.75 Fpts), because it looks like I'm out Kadri already, and tomorrow may be the last game (*-of this round) for the following:

• Sergei Bobrovsky*
  • Phil Kessel
  • Victor Hedman
  • Nick Foligno*
  • Brian Dumoulin
  • Anton Stralman
  • Dan Girardi
  • Mathieu Joseph

Tampa losing isn't too concerning, because I have good Columbus players too. But I sure hope the Penguins, Jets, and/or Sharks come back to win, or I'm going to be totally decimated for round 2...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, D-Money said:

So far Pittsburgh is putting up a good fight, with the 2nd most points by any of the lower seeds. Fortunately I've still managed to build up a decent cushion (78.75 Fpts), because it looks like I'm out Kadri already, and tomorrow may be the last game (*-of this round) for the following:

• Sergei Bobrovsky*
  • Phil Kessel
  • Victor Hedman
  • Nick Foligno*
  • Brian Dumoulin
  • Anton Stralman
  • Dan Girardi
  • Mathieu Joseph

Tampa losing isn't too concerning, because I have good Columbus players too. But I sure hope the Penguins, Jets, and/or Sharks come back to win, or I'm going to be totally decimated for round 2...

Feel the same about Stamkos, Karlsson, Cirelli, Pavelski... it's a massive chunk of my team's production gone. In-season, at least - Tampa's done squat lol

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, inane said:

:bigblush:

Grubauer + Batherson + Gurianov for Jones has also definitely gone your way. When's the last time a goaltender fell so hard for a whole season, when the rest of his team was so good? Brian Elliott? Ben Bishop (last year with Tampa)?

...In other news...Martin Jones on the block!  :lol:

34 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Grubauer + Batherson + Gurianov for Jones has also definitely gone your way. When's the last time a goaltender fell so hard for a whole season, when the rest of his team was so good? Brian Elliott? Ben Bishop (last year with Tampa)?

Jake Allen :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, D-Money said:

LOL

On a goalie side note, Bobrovsky sure has been fun to watch his series... 

• Upvote 1