The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Very happy with the draft so far. It's a good start to a long building process. The additions of Krebs and Harley along with our minimum other 4 picks in the first 2 rounds will be welcome.

REMINDER:

Vegas wants your garbage contracts! We have the cap space.

We would also like to add a few more 2nd and 3rd round picks, open to moving people not named Sam Girard and Sammy Blais.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

tNK6BLC.png

small.png small.png The Los Angeles Kings and the Winnipeg Jets will swap places - Winnipeg's players will move to Los Angeles, and Los Angeles' players will move to Winnipeg. @Frogger will remain GM of the Kings, while the vacancy for Winnipeg's team will remain. 

small.png small.png The Ottawa Senators and the Winnipeg Jets will swap places - Winnipeg's players will move to Ottawa, and Ottawa's players will move to Winnipeg. @Art Vandelay will become GM of the Jets, while the GM vacancy will now be in Ottawa. 

As a central division tweener I welcome our new whipping boy :towel:

• Haha 1

I want to thank the commish team for granting my request. I assume that will be a very tedious thing to input into Fantrax. I very much appreciate the effort in everything you guys do! 

Holy smokes here come the Jets baby! 

41 minutes ago, Baer. said:

As a central division tweener I welcome our new whipping boy :towel:

Don’t put that evil on the central, Ricky Bobby!!!

I may have “tactically sucked” the last two years, but this roster is nearly ready to explode. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Frogger said:

LA is very excited to upgrade basically every player at every position! I wanna thank past trade partners who negotiated with me and look forward to making trades for the present and the future now

Congratulations on making the "trade of the year"!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to Morgan Geekie on the Calder Cup win. Tied for 2nd in playoff scoring as the teams #1 center. Still 20 years old. Pretty good for a 2nd round pick that was an overager! Glad I risked taking him thinking his play style would fit our scoring system perfectly. 

I was pretty upset when Lind was taken right before me, but I guess luckily it’s worked out for the better? I hope so anyways. 

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Salter said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

To VGK: Milan Lucic, 2019 PHI 2nd

To FLA: 2020 VGK Conditional 5th

*If Lucic scores 100 points, Florida will receive the pick*

Very excited to add Lucic to my boat anchor contracts crew. He joins the likes of Andrew MacDonald, Dion Phaneuf and Corey Perry on the squad.

Thanks to @inane for the quick negotiations.

I'm excited to see who I can add with another 2nd round pick after a 1st round consisting of Peyton Krebs (ugh, good luck), Thomas Harley, Nils Hoglander and Philip Tomasino being added to the system.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

Retooled Florida with over 20 million to resign Sissons, Forbort and sign some FA's!

van Riemsdyk - Monahan  - Rakell

Hyman - Coleman - Bertuzzi

Baertschi - Kempe - Kerfoot

Sissons - Acciari - Kahun

Roussel - Aston Reese - Greenway

Cole - Lindell

Zaitsev - Klefbom

Vatanen - Hickey

Reilly - Forbort

Hutton 

Binnington 

Grubauer

Fighting for spots/will play this year include

Formenton

Gettinger

Smith

Batherson

Bracco

Moore

Excited to see how the draft finalizes and FA goes!

• Upvote 3