The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Ok I’m back.  Suck it Boston!!!

Anyway we’re open to trading my youngest players for more productive talent this year.  That means Rasmus Andersson and Jordan Oesterle we will be entertaining offers for, but keep in mind we can’t take on more cap.  Send us your best offers and we’ll start discussions with ones who may fit.  We are looking for centres and defence 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Been a wild couple of days of wheeling and dealing, but i came to a trade that i thought works best for my squad. Sorry to everyone who I couldnt make a trade with, if I could have traded Morrissey 5 times I would have. Next step is ironing down my RFAs and UFAs, but im always open if you want to talk trade, thats the whole point of this fantasy hockey thing! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Baer. said:

Maatta traded to Chicago from Pittsburgh, pretty lateral move for my team. Both are in the "aging dynasty" stages.

I see it as Chicago having a better/deeper d core so Matta will get less minutes than PIT, but IMO chicago has done a good job of finding young talent and will compete again a lot sooner than PIT, especially with 3rd overall this year. All of a sudden chicago has a lot of good young pieces in the NHL

Edited by Salter

20 minutes ago, JimLahey said:

Team report to follow but we have made our last pick in the draft pending any trades. We would be interested in adding another 3rd round pick or two if the deal is right.

Additions to the Vegas Golden Knights:

Pick 9 - Peyton Krebs

Pick 22 - Thomas Harley

Pick 25 - Nils Hoglander

Pick 27 - Philip Tomasino

Pick 34 - Tobias Bjornfot

Pick 37 - Mikko Kokkonen

Pick 53 - Vladislav Firstov

Pick 56 - Karl Henriksson

Pick 68 - Antti Sarrela

We feel this is a great start to building the Vegas organization.

That's a solid haul.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1