The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

3 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

wtf ..the draft is still going?  do we have 7 rounds ?  did i missed somthing? lol 

We would have been done already, but I had to wait for you yesterday. :P

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

I literally did a spit take and almost killed myself coughing. Absolute madness. 

The Yzerplan II is in full effect and I am here for it

Seider is absolutely good enough to be picked there, but guys like Krebs and Zegras are definitely fallers.

• Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Nolan Foote

I wonder how close they'll be to those draft rankings on Fantrax HQ? Those look like they were written by some sort of drafting mastermind.

Bang on pick 27!

Nolan and Cal both drafted by Tampa. That's quite the feat.

• Upvote 2

I've been nervous about Kailyev dropping, but I finally understand why. Check out his draft walk up song: 

D9pQnrJVUAE0Bn_.jpg:large

This old boys club GM's are afraid of this generation. Go Lil Nas X, and go Arthur Kailyev!! Heres to an early pick today! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Salter said:

I've been nervous about Kailyev dropping, but I finally understand why. Check out his draft walk up song: 

This old boys club GM's are afraid of this generation. Go Lil Nas X, and go Arthur Kailyev!! Heres to an early pick today! 

Pretty sure any trepidation the old GMs would have over Lil Nas would be more than made up for by the inclusion Billy Ray Cyrus.

If anything, the GMs might be, "Billy Ray? Seriously? F this guy, we'll take Tracey... Can't go wrong with Kanye."

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Salter said:

Count me in that old boys club, because Brink is now my favourite player on that list :lol:

But they misspelled Metallica! For shame...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Baer. said:

Afanasyev is the biggest project, committed to Michigan State, he could be there for 2-4 years. However, we felt he was a low risk, medium reward pick. 

So, apparently Egor has decided to play for the Windsor Spitfires next year. Hopefully that will expedite him to the NHL.

Can’t being myself to commenting in the actual trade thread. 

If podkolzin turned into J.T. Miller I’d be pretty happy. Is that not the case? Effective top 6 winger. Not a fan of the trade because I don’t think it’s time to start swinging for the fences for Vancouver. But the value of the trade is absolutely fair.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1