The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

8 hours ago, Squeak said:

Sorry for the delay

WAIVERS - The Nashville Predators have claimed F Kyle Brodziak on waivers from the Columbus Blue Jackets

@Rush17 @canuck2xtreme @Sergei Bobrovsky

Nashville has no room on the roster, if a space is not cleared by 12:00pm Pacific time October 29th, he will be placed back on waivers automatically.

On 2018-10-27 at 4:26 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

WAIVERS: The Nashville Predators waive F David Booth & F Dominic Moore with the intention of assignment down to KC. 

ASSIGNMENT: Nashville assigns both F David Booth and F Dominic Moore down to KC.

UPDATED LINEUP

Kucherov - Barkov - Filpulla

Howden - Point - Pacioretty

Lammikko - Jankowski - Malgin

Martel - MacKenzie - Brodziak

Kase

Nemeth - Phaneuf 

Sergachyov - Pateryn 

Kulikov - Pionk

Lindholm

Saros

Reimer

Edited by Sergei Bobrovsky

The Detroit Redwings updated lineup.

B.Marchand...J.Eichel...J.Voracek

K.Connor....J.Roslovic...J.Skinner

A.Beauvillier..D.Strome...B.Saad

J.Khaira........D.Shore......J.Vrana

B.Seabrook.......I.Provorov

D.Nurse.............T.Stecher

O.Maatta...........N.Hannafin

J.Gibson

T.Jarry 

TRADE RUMOUR: small.png The Columbus Blue Jackets are said to be entertaining trade calls on Goaltender Petr Mrazek.

This is a surprising development based on Mrazek's early season success. Mrazek has appeared in 7 NHL games this season.

Edited by Rush17
  • Upvote 1

On 28/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

F me > Did you see the guy came off his bike at 332 km's an hour today. And walked away? (true story  :shock: )

NVM Patrick Marleau...

That was the Reigning and five time world champion Mark Marquez.

This sport is gnarly.

A few of my friends have ridden and raced roadies all their lives.

When I was in my twenties I was riding one of my friends Ducati doing about 250kmh when a tractor pulled out of a side road, I managed to avoid killing myself but it scared me that much that I did not ride again for 30 years.

I bought my Triumph just before my seperation, I was reluctant to leave my family even for a day to go Downhill MTB ridingor skiing, on my roadie one can go out for an hour lose yourself in the flow and get back and spend time with my son.

I now have a couple of loops on back roads where I have my braking points worked out and I do not have to worry about speed cameras and cars, let's just say I have had that puppy pretty much wound out here and there.

My dad came out from England with a BSA so I always was going to get a British bike.

A few of my friends ride Harley's , I am always waiting for them.

• Cheers 1

Vegas News

One possible deal being finalized.

Also, Mattias Ekholm is OTB. He has a NTC, so any trade would have to go through the league to approve. However, my team will be rebuilding for years, so want to do what’s necessary to plan for the future.