The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

Roster is kind of a mess with injuries, but as I do every year in early November, here’s the most recent Bruins roster (as decided by ATOI)

good idea for everyone to do this... execs are monitoring your rosters, you may as well too ;)

Schwart (18:24) - Draisaitl (20:10) - Tarasenko (19:24)

Niederreiter (14:29) - Stepan (19:16) - Reinhart (18:10)

TBA - trade (13:17) - Sutter (17:30) - Yamamoto (14:10)

Zykov (10:19) - Archibald (11:30) - Bjorkstrand (11:22)

AJ Greer (n/a)

Lindholm (25:00) - Ristolainen (25:13)

Hjalmarsson (18:59) - Shattenkirk (18:02)

Oesterle (17:02) - Weegar (14:42) 

Beaulieu (14:16) - Clendenning (10:39)

Bishop (9 games)

Howard (9 games)

Edited by greensman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can't recall and can't find it on the 1st page... A waived player that's been recalled can play 10 games or be on the roster 30 days after being recalled without requiring waivers again, correct? 

Edited by aGENT

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

Can't recall and can't find it on the 1st page... A waived player that's been recalled can play 10 games or be on the roster 30 days after being recalled without requiring waivers again, correct? 

5.4 – Waivers

- Unclaimed players can either be placed into your clubs minor league system or back onto the active roster. Your team must designate where your player is to go either at the time of being placed on waivers, or shortly after the 24 hour waiver period has expired. If a player clears waivers, they will not be subject to waivers for the 14 day period after they cleared.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Well this season is pretty much a write off. Quick is now out indefinitely and I now have no goalie. Could be looking at selling off some players if anyone is interested in maybe starting up on some trade talks.

You are way ahead of CBJ. We aren't giving up! You can turn it around. 

11 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Well this season is pretty much a write off. Quick is now out indefinitely and I now have no goalie. Could be looking at selling off some players if anyone is interested in maybe starting up on some trade talks.

To add to this if i don't respond to your pm's im not ignoring you or not interested in discussing. Just a busy and stressful time for me at work. I'll do my best to get to you guys when I can. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

To add to this if i don't respond to your pm's im not ignoring you or not interested in discussing. Just a busy and stressful time for me at work. I'll do my best to get to you guys when I can. 

Take time for you too dude. We all should. In fact, cheers to us, and to our wives and girlfriends, and may they never meet. 

• Cheers 1

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets are looking to add a #4 / #5 D man. Justin Schultz is said to be out 4 months so we are looking for a fill-in to keep us afloat. If you have a D man you are interested in moving out please reach out. Thanks a ton. Rush17

14 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Craig Anderson still a UFA.  Just saying....

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

download.jpg.a06a076b4276a82a63c4c0c2670b1170.jpg

October Review

The Goods:

Henri Jokiharju - Has started his career off great! Couldn't be happier with his start to the season. We hope he can continue at the pace he is at. He would easily be our rookie of the month. 

Patrice Bergeron - This guy is fire. On one of the best lines in the NHL, he is producing at a great pace. He is leading our team for forwards in points and we hope he can continue. 

Isac Lundestrom - He hasn't produced yet, but we were more then happy and surprised when he made the team. We are happy to have him on our team learning from some great players and centers like Johansen and Bergeron

The Bads: 

Goaltending - For being a top team in October, this is definitely a spot we need to improve on. We knew Detroit would struggle, but we had hoped for a bit better from Bernier. But we are more upset over the performance of Rask. Hoping things turn around

Nick Ritchie - We had hoped that his contract dispute would have been resolved sooner rather then later! At least now he is back and we hope he starts to get on the board. 

Adrian Kempe - Another player we had high hopes for, but it seems as if LA has fallen flat to start the season. Lets hope they can turn some things around as well

Prospects: 

Quite happy with the starts that Suess, Gurianov, Anderson (Called Up), Luff and Roy have been having. These guys are the future of the team and some guys we are hoping make the jump this season

Edited by Tylez
  • Like 1