The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

11 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have signed forward Jayden Halbgewachs to a two year deal.

mon.png Jayden Halbgewachs: 2 years, $ 1.85 million dollar contract ( $ 925,000.00 per season ).

We're very happy to have Jayden join our organization. After scoring 70 goals in 72 games (!!!) for Moose Jaw of the WHL this year, we're very interested in seeing how his game translates at the next level. We expect that he'll spend this year in North Dakota in a featured offensive role, but it'll be up to him as to how long he'll stay there. Either way, we look forward to seeing him at camp this fall.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Deryk Engelland to a one year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Deryk Engelland: 1 year, $ 1.5 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

Excited to bring back Deryk for another season in Tampa Bay! Thanks Mike!

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

OFFER SHEET : The Philadelphia Flyers have signed RFA forward Jack Eichel to a 7 year offer sheet.

small.png Jack Eichel - 7 year, $77 million dollar contract ($11 million per season)

Two 1st, two 2nd and two 3rd round picks...phew! 

Hey @Zenflamesfan, if @RL. doesn't match, I can help you clear cap space to fit that in. If he does match, I can help him :lol:

Edited by aGENT
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RL. said:

Match

As of right now, you can't.

4.2.2 – Offer Sheets

Teams are permitted to extend offer sheets to the RFA players of other teams beginning July 1st. These offer sheets may or may not be signed by the player. If they are signed, the club that holds the players rights has 1 (ONE) week to match the offer sheet. If the team declines to match, they would receive compensation based on the following chart.

Teams who would present these offer sheets must have their own teams draft picks as compensation before they are able to sign the player to an offer sheet. If a team matches an offer sheet, they CANNOT trade the player for at least one season. In order to match an offer sheet, the team must have room under the salary cap to accommodate the player and their new salary. The 10% rule does not apply in this situation.

1 minute ago, canuck2xtreme said:

As of right now, you can't.

Assign:

Detroit Red Wings assign F Jesse Puljujarvi and G Ryan Miller to their AHL affiliate.

Call up:

Detroit Red Wings call up G Tristan Jarry

That should suffice, thanks.

3 minutes ago, RL. said:

Assign:

Detroit Red Wings assign F Jesse Puljujarvi and G Ryan Miller to their AHL affiliate.

Call up:

Detroit Red Wings call up G Tristan Jarry

That should suffice, thanks.

That puts you over minors budget.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

That puts you over minors budget.

I have 10 players in the minors, with only 2 making a shade over $1M per season. The rest are a below $1M. Somehow my cap hit is at $22M. There is definitely something wrong with the math on that sheet.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

OFFER SHEET : The New York Islanders have signed RFA defenceman Josh Morrissey to a 2 year offer sheet.

33 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

OFFERSHEET: The Vegas Golden Knights have signed forward Andrew Copp to a two year deal.

golden-knightsjpg-jpg-size-cus.jpg.1a3a2b64c054833f94570ef9b0af7d19.jpgAndrew Copp: 2 years, $ 6.0 million dollar contract ( $ 3,000,000.00 per season ).

* The Washington Capitals have 1 week to match this offer.

small.png Josh Morrissey - 2 year, $9.5 million dollar contract ($4.75 million per season)

I started a trend B)

• Haha 1

I love seeing these in this league...i picked up Chris Gibson on an offer sheet and he might be picking up a dozen or more games this season finally! Thank you for not matching kind good ser winsalot

edit: you know who you are. lol

Edited by Primal Optimist

26 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The Ottawa Senators have signed Ryan Getzlaf to a four year contract.

small.png Ryan Getzlaf - 4 year, $32 million dollar contract. ($8 million per season)

I can't wait until I have to start paying all my kids after their ELC's....:shock::wacko: