The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Thanks to @Rush17 for the friendly and fun negotiations. Always fun talking trades. Also, thanks to @canuck2xtreme for processing.

In real life, I’ve held a close connection to people in Robin Lehner’s position, as he life with a mental illness. While I myself don’t live with a mental illness, my grandmother, sister in-law, and best friend (RIP) have. While I really like him, I’m more of a fan of Broissoit. So I wish him all the best on Columbus.

As for Broissoit, really excited to have him on board. I’ve known he’s been a solid goaltender for a few years, but he played behind the worst defense in the league. Now, on a solid team, he’s showing how solid of a backup he actually is. Welcome aboard!

It was a pleasure @Monty I am glad we could help one another out in this transaction. I look forward to making more deals in the future.

It is a pleasure for us to welcome Robin Lehner and his family to the great state of Ohio. We feel his play on the ice as a will help us stabilize our team as we look to push for a playoff berth. 

We look forward to seeing Lehner in action in the very near future.  

Man...Injuries this year :(

So now on top of McQuaid and Beagle (after just getting Bratt back), we now have both Vas and Chara out for 4-6 weeks, Demers done for the season and Moore listed day to day (for now). Thank goodness we made a trade yesterday for some D depth. And @Squeak, we'd sure appreciate the ELC on Zboril ASAP...I need bodies! lol

Looks like any thoughts we had of pushing the mid pack teams for a bubble spot are so far out the window we can't even see the window any more :(