The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2018 NHL Awards

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That NHL 19 trailer looked great. Hoping to see some improvements to the gameplay as well.

I'm at the point now where I won't be buying again until they fix the passing/AI, even at a discount.  It's beyond broken and the fact that EA simply doesn't give a damn about making a playable game is ridiculous.  Simply no excuse to put out that level of trash year after year and charge 80 bucks for it.

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm at the point now where I won't be buying again until they fix the passing/AI, even at a discount.  It's beyond broken and the fact that EA simply doesn't give a damn about making a playable game is ridiculous.  Simply no excuse to put out that level of trash year after year and charge 80 bucks for it.

Yeah I find that my teammates hockey IQ is at timbit level but my opponents all think the game like Crosby. 

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Here are your 2018 Calder Trophy voting results.

DgLOznQX4AA1yhU.jpg

Brock - not bad for a 23rd pick.   Nice to see how much distance he had between himself and others as second place.   

Barzal - how the Oilers should hate this day....only hate it more if Hall wins in a few minutes.     

7 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Brock - not bad for a 23rd pick.   Nice to see how much distance he had between himself and others as second place.   

Barzal - how the Oilers should hate this day....only hate it more if Hall wins in a few minutes.     

Barzal no brainer would win but surprise Boeser got less than half of the 2nd place vote lol.. even injured the last part of the season he’s far better than any one of those players that received 2nd place vote during the season 

Archived