The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes | #43 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

On the positive, I think Hughes and Lockwood have both looked good on their shifts. Hopefully they'll have some success on this PP.

Andddd Lockwood scores!

Hughes set up Lockwood nearlier on in the powerplay and Lockwood made a really nice move and just missed the net. Lockwood scored a few moments later on a snipe from the slot

Edited by Grape
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, redhdlois said:

College hockey is so fun to watch....so much energy in the crowd !

And Michigan ties it up on another PP!

It's really fun going to games as well! A lot of interactive chants / banters with the opposing players and especially goalies.

• Like 1

Vermont's goalkeeper the obvious story in this one. 48 saves! Michigan with 79 shot attempts and 50 SOG. Hughes with 14 shot attempts. Could've easily had 4+ assists tonight. And a couple goals, as he fired at least two of his shots off the iron. Anyway, hopefully the puckluck arrives next game as the Wolverines play again tomorrow.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
typos and autocorrect
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Here is a nice play from today's game where Quinn Hughes takes the advantage of a bad line change, rushes the puck up the ice, and almost scores. As mentioned by @Grape, a few posts above.

love hughes put that looks like pond hockey D there

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Here is a nice play from today's game where Quinn Hughes takes the advantage of a bad line change, rushes the puck up the ice, and almost scores. As mentioned by @Grape, a few posts above.

His skating is so clean that you only notice the acceleration when compared to the other players on the ice.

11 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Gonna post tomorrow’s game link now, since tomorrow’s gonna be a mad rush getting ready for Turkey Day:

https://mgoblue.com/watch/?Live=233&type=Live

Game starts 9:50am Vancouver time.

This will be an exhibition contest versus Waterloo (USports).

I think the time originally posted on the mgoblue.com streaming schedule (12:50 ET) is actually wrong.

This game is set for 4:00pm ET (1:00pm in Vancouver).

So hopefully that explains why the link isn't working. Game doesn't start for another couple hours.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think the time originally posted on the mgoblue.com streaming schedule (12:50 ET) is actually wrong.

This game is set for 4:00pm ET (1:00pm in Vancouver).

So hopefully that explains why the link isn't working. Game doesn't start for another couple hours.

Is the link working for anyone?