The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes | #43 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, WonderTwinPowers said:

With Hughes skating, and EP40's hockey IQ the Canucks are going to be able to play a cruel game of keep away on a lot of teams in a couple years

That will certainly be a change, to have a couple of Canucks play a cruel game of keep away on other teams. We've never seen that before, lol. Maybe with a bit of luck, we won't need to wait a couple years and will get to see it late this season.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, VancouverHabitant said:

There are nowhere as many big hits in the league as there used to be.  

How many guys have been plastered behind their net a-la Torres on Seabrook? None this year.  

Blindside hits are all but gone, which is good.  

Guys aren’t finishing their checks as much anymore.  

How many big hits have we seen in Canucks games? 4-5? In 25 games 

Not disagreeing overall but I can name one this season.  Brannstrom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

That will certainly be a change, to have a couple of Canucks play a cruel game of keep away on other teams. We've never seen that before, lol. Maybe with a bit of luck, we won't need to wait a couple years and will get to see it late this season.

Sedins? They have been doing it for nearly 20 years...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, westcoastsniper said:

This is a clip of Girard, who Hughes looks like a good comparison for. I think Hughes offensive instincts are a bit higher then Girard's because he attacks the net more often, but probably gives up more chances then Girard.

whata good pick for the AVs

16 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

I hope the bolded is sarcasm. Cause the Sedins were literally known for doing this to defenses. 

Edit: seen a later comment. All is good. I’m being defensive for no reason.

Edited by N7Nucks