Recommended Posts

On 2/8/2019 at 3:30 PM, Westcoasting said:

Problem is that Virtanen doesn't drive the net.

Debatable now, but give him a couple more years to develop the mental toughness to not second guess net charges. I think he's still a little hesitant? self conscious? However at times, you can see his potential. 3on3 he makes me drool.

 

Sorry. Back to Quinn.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be 29 points in 25, had a clear assist on the 5th goal but wasn’t credited with one. 

 

Edit: QH has been credited with the 3rd assist now!

Edited by Shiftynifty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Neat quote here from UM's coach regarding Quinn's bad game against Penn State a few weeks ago.

Edited by Grape
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Western Red said:

Debatable now, but give him a couple more years to develop the mental toughness to not second guess net charges. I think he's still a little hesitant? self conscious? However at times, you can see his potential. 3on3 he makes me drool.

 

Sorry. Back to Quinn.. 

3 on 3..........Quinn, Virtanen and the Alien.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinn is having a very good year leading his team in points.

If Quinn had some offensive forwards to play with his point total would be much higher.. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

Hughes + Pettersson + Boeser + Horvat etc...=

Newell Brown keeps his job as PP coach?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edler - Tanev

Hughes - Stecher

Hutton - Gudbranson

 

Looks good to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tystick said:

Edler - Tanev

Hughes - Stecher

Hutton - Gudbranson

 

Looks good to me.

Keep the dream alive!...

 

Edler, Karlsson

Hughes, Stecher

Brisebois/UFA, Gudbranson

 

Hutton traded/packaged for top 6 LW ::D

Edited by aGENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Keep the dream alive!...

 

Edler, Karlsson

Hughes, Stecher

Brisebois/UFA, Gudbranson

 

Hutton traded/packaged for top 6 LW ::D

What happened to tanman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Keep the dream alive!...

 

Edler, Karlsson

Hughes, Stecher

Brisebois/UFA, Gudbranson

 

Hutton traded/packaged for top 6 LW ::D

I’m having his dream regularly!

 

In mine I see:

 

Edler-Karlsson 

Hughes-Tanev

Hutton-Stecher

 

Brisebois/Juolevi-Biega/Chatfield

 

Juolevi full year in Utica depending on rehab 

 

Gudbranson traded.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

What happened to tanman

Traded as well!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tystick said:

Edler - Tanev

Hughes - Stecher

Hutton - Gudbranson

 

Looks good to me.

I'd rather have Guddy playing with Hughes, just to make sure that opposing teams are aware that any player messing with Hughes will be badly damaged, immediately. For that comfort, I would accept the resulting lower production from Hughes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tystick said:

Edler - Tanev

Hughes - Stecher

Hutton - Gudbranson

 

Looks good to me.

Replace Guddy with literally any other NHL defenceman and I like this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wildcam said:

Quinn is having a very good year leading his team in points.

If Quinn had some offensive forwards to play with his point total would be much higher.. 

UM is a front loaded team - the offense isn't really the problem. They've got two elite team USA guys in Norris and Lockwood and many other capable guys. (Norris is out though)

 

His point total is pretty reflective of the season he's having. Obviously if he had an absolutely elite team like Boeser did with UND his point totals would be up, but you could say that about any player basically. 

 

So you can't really say he should be getting more points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Hughes watches a lot of the Canucks games, and sees Pouliot and Biega doing what they do, and is thinking he can come in and take a spot instantly. If he comes in and can prove he can be solid defensively it’s his 3rd pairing left side D spot to lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

I bet Hughes watches a lot of the Canucks games, and sees Pouliot and Biega doing what they do, and is thinking he can come in and take a spot instantly. If he comes in and can prove he can be solid defensively it’s his 3rd pairing left side D spot to lose.

and he wouldn't be wrong. If he can just skate the puck out and get it deep, he doesn't even need to score to replace those guys :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.