Recommended Posts

If we are playing the dream game here's mine

 

Hughes Tryamkin 

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

 

Upload Tanev and Edler for 2 1st round picks.

 

Win Jack Hughes, let JB do his thing with the mid to late 1sts

 

Go into next year with...

 

Hughes Pettersson Boeser

Virtanen Horvat XXXXX

XXXXX Sutter XXXXX

XXXXX Beagle XXXXX

Hughes Tryamkin

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson 

Markstrom

Demko

 

And a pretty deep Prospect pool. 

 

Once we make the playoffs I believe this team will really start to climb the ranks for the next decade. JB has done a beautiful job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brock Botanen said:

If we are playing the dream game here's mine

 

Hughes Tryamkin 

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

 

Upload Tanev and Edler for 2 1st round picks.

 

Win Jack Hughes, let JB do his thing with the mid to late 1sts

 

Go into next year with...

 

Hughes Pettersson Boeser

Virtanen Horvat XXXXX

XXXXX Sutter XXXXX

XXXXX Beagle XXXXX

Hughes Tryamkin

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson 

Markstrom

Demko

 

And a pretty deep Prospect pool. 

 

Once we make the playoffs I believe this team will really start to climb the ranks for the next decade. JB has done a beautiful job!

You dream that juolevi is in our top 4 as early as next year? Our team would get pumped next year if we went in with those D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

If we are playing the dream game here's mine

 

Hughes Tryamkin 

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

 

Upload Tanev and Edler for 2 1st round picks.

 

Win Jack Hughes, let JB do his thing with the mid to late 1sts

 

Go into next year with...

 

Hughes Pettersson Boeser

Virtanen Horvat XXXXX

XXXXX Sutter XXXXX

XXXXX Beagle XXXXX

Hughes Tryamkin

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson 

Markstrom

Demko

 

And a pretty deep Prospect pool. 

 

Once we make the playoffs I believe this team will really start to climb the ranks for the next decade. JB has done a beautiful job!

If either Tanev or Edler are not part of that D, I see nothing short of a disaster.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brock Botanen said:

Tryamkin is a better defender than both of them imho, and Juolevi could be a lot better than you think

You think tryamkin is better at playing defense in the NHL than both Tanev and Edler? Ok...your opinion is noted and found unworthy. :lol:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

Tryamkin is a better defender than both of them imho, and Juolevi could be a lot better than you think

What a ridiculous take. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the foundation of future Team Americas is on the Canucks - Boeser, Hughes, Demko, Gaudette, Maddenand maybe Lockwood, Rathbone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rizzuto&hatoum said:

Looks like the foundation of future Team Americas is on the Canucks - Boeser, Hughes, Demko, Gaudette, Maddenand maybe Lockwood, Rathbone.

the canucks have really switched gears recently, seeming to focus far more on ncaa players than chl players as draft targets. 

 

it's hard to argue with the results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 12:57 AM, Kanukfanatic said:

You think tryamkin is better at playing defense in the NHL than both Tanev and Edler? Ok...your opinion is noted and found unworthy. :lol:

Might want tok go back and watch some film from his Vancouver days and he's only gotten better. Very under rated

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, Brock Botanen said:

If we are playing the dream game here's mine

 

Hughes Tryamkin 

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

 

Upload Tanev and Edler for 2 1st round picks.

 

Win Jack Hughes, let JB do his thing with the mid to late 1sts

 

Go into next year with...

 

Hughes Pettersson Boeser

Virtanen Horvat XXXXX

XXXXX Sutter XXXXX

XXXXX Beagle XXXXX

Hughes Tryamkin

Juolevi Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson 

Markstrom

Demko

 

And a pretty deep Prospect pool. 

 

Once we make the playoffs I believe this team will really start to climb the ranks for the next decade. JB has done a beautiful job!

thats your dream? Garbage D aside from Hughes and maybe tryamkin?

 

My dream D

 

Eriksson-Pesce

Hughes-Tryamkin

Edler-Tanev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Eriksson-Pesce

Hughes-Tryamkin

Edler-Tanev

He’s a good defensive forward but I’m not sure if I’d want him on the top pairing of my dream D. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

He’s a good defensive forward but I’m not sure if I’d want him on the top pairing of my dream D. 

People really need to learn how to dream properly...

 

Hughes-Tanev

Edler-Myers

Hutton-Stecher

 

Realistic dreaming is where its at. :emot-parrot:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.