The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes | #43 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Green playing Pooalot so much is really starting to urk me....doesn't he see what we see...? 

Brisebois would be so much better and needs the reps...or bring up Chatfield if he is healthy...anyone but the Poo'r...

Quinn playing with Stetcher ...even though they are so small ...would still work for a few games anyway.

When we had a full healthy d core he was a healthy scratch frequently. What choice does Green have atm?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Green playing Pooalot so much is really starting to urk me....doesn't he see what we see...? 

Brisebois would be so much better and needs the reps...or bring up Chatfield if he is healthy...anyone but the Poo'r...

Quinn playing with Stetcher ...even though they are so small ...would still work for a few games anyway.

We tanking, cant you see Pooalot helps us ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Travis Green on Quinn Hughes:

"I hear a lot about him. You can't help it. We've known he was coming from Day 1. Or you hoped. You know, when you draft a player that high there's no secret, he doesn't just all the sudden wake up today and there's an option that he might be there."

"I've known for a while. I don't sit and watch him but I do talk to our guys a little bit about him, and if and when he gets here, we'll get good looks at him here."

"He's obviously a high priority for our group going forward, and you hope the transition is clean and quick. He's an exciting part of our future and I'm hoping that I get to see him sooner than later."

Finally! exciting to see this guy on the ice, hopefully adding another dimension to the D. hope to see him both on PP and PK. Let him eat up as many minutes as he can handle. not many games left anyway. Let him get into his groove and hopefully he will evolve as everyone expects him to do.