The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crack for Jack?

tas

41 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Jack is a center. We have Horvat and Petterson already. 

We don't need to tank for him. Let's try to win this year.

you can never have too many centers.. Horvat is a 2c.. Petterson can play wing easily Petterson Hughes Boeser line can be as scary as our WCE back in the days. How do you expect to win with our subpar injury prone defense and very inconsistent goaltending anyways? there's no consolation prize for just missing the playoff. i'm not saying they should tank but i wouldn't go out of the way to sign free agents just to pretend the team is better than it shown in the standing the past 3 years

4 minutes ago, NES Canuck said:

We also have a track-record of American players forcing trades back to the States (Kesler, Luongo).

Luongo is Canadian. Do some research before beeking off with stupid opinions.

Kesler forced trade because he couldn't handle the team losing.

Luongo forced a trade because Tortorella felt Lack was better then Lu :picard: to win, don't blame Luongo wanting to leave.

Think about it though:

The Sedins retire.

The Canucks draft Quinn Hughes, potential star defenseman.

Vancouver hosts the 2019 NHL draft.

Jim Benning, in his career defining moment, steals the show by trading his 1st round pick (6th overall), along with Ben Hutton and a 7th round pick (:P JK obviously more than that) for the 1st overall pick, selection BROTHER Jack Hughes, seamlessly transitioning from the Sedin Twins.

The story writes itself. Is it really that far fetched? Maybe not?

3 hours ago, bloodycanuckleheads said:

Did anyone else notice that none of the Hughes looked happy that we drafted Quinn (including the man himself)?  They looked almost horrified.

"Pat" Quinn on the head and get "Jack" (ed) for next years draft as the Canucks may finally get a !st overall and have another two brothers push each other and be happy

3 hours ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Hey, How About We Fire This Group! Another Blown Draft

Wow talk about censorship, this board is really monitored, what other thread is similar this month?

Oh well just keep singing koombya together as participants disappear, the mods or at least that one, are too narrow minded, but then the Canucks do own the forum after all. 

I'm excited for the inevitable sequel on July 1st. Don't disappoint me! You make the funniest outrage content here!

Archived