The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Hey, How About We Fire This Group! Another Blown Draft.

TheGuardian_

Well I am instructed that talk about firing management and an opinion about their poor job and effect on the team is to be put in this forum.

To be clear this has nothing to do with the player himself, just the missed opportunity to select any player that might be able to play in the NHL, this is a thread about the drafting guru and delaying or not building for a playoff team.

They blew it again, three players ranked above this were available and they didn't get any new draft picks either, this isn't about a suggestion to trade for players, for draft picks or what I would do if I were GM, not even a suggestion to trade for a pick.

I can't see how the few remaining posters can be so blind as to not recognize the mistake or envision what this team will look like with all these little players, stuck in the middle, just good enough to suck the money out of the pockets, at best one and done. 15 years will be wasted if they are  not careful, the Oilers will look like a model franchise if this incompetence keeps up and the Canucks will be perpetual 8000 to 1 odds for winning the cup.

This group will be too small even if they had McD on it.

Go ahead and crucify me, this is just a forum and not important, none of the posters are important, they are just people with key boards, BTW the neg votes got me jobs, they showed I could reach the masses.

I doubt anyone will be lining up and paying 2 1 hundred bucks to watch this kid for 3 years yet and thank goodness the contract is up before that. Size matters in the playoffs, small works for the regular season not the playoffs

Lol are you crazy? Hughes outscored Werenski and Merkley in their respective seasons. He has top end abilities and talents and has the chance to develop into a top pairing scoring d-man. 

Good lord, you could bitch about anything.

17 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Go ahead and crucify me, this is just a forum and not important, none of the posters are important, they are just people with key boards, BTW the neg votes got me jobs, they showed I could reach the masses.

Botchford, Sekera or Price?

41 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

This group will be too small even if they had McD on it.

The only job you're somewhat capable of doing:

2018.04.02mcdonalds.JPG

Archived