The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4 minutes ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

He is not participating in the young stars tourny due to injury.

That's terrible, I didnt even know he was injured.  Anyone have more intel about what happened or the severity?

Get well soon Woo.

Trent Cull mentioned it's a lower-body injury which he suffered during World Junior Camp.

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 5:00 AM, NHL'er said:

Can't wait for 3 seasons down the road when we hear:

"In this heated rivalry match between the Flames and the Canucks, tensions are running high. And OH MY!! Woo has just completely LEVELLED Foo. Foo is DOWN. Foo never saw Woo coming. The crowd is Wooing. Or are they Fooing? They're definitely not Booing. And a Line Brawl ENSUES!!" 

LOL.  And I can't wait to say 'Woo!  xxx  is feeling woozy after that devastating hit!  :lol:

4 hours ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

He is not participating in the young stars tourny due to injury.

That's terrible, I didnt even know he was injured.  Anyone have more intel about what happened or the severity?

Get well soon Woo.

Ahh damn

I was really looking forward to watching him play.

Stupid Canucks D curse strikes again.

Poop 

On 8/9/2018 at 12:42 PM, gerry35 said:

That would be awesome lol.

Better yet though would go something like this " Woo dumps Pu in front of the net........now Foo comes in and trips over Pu trying to get to Woo. Now Woo and Foo lands on Pu can you believe it" I can hear Shorty now..... ;)  Don Taylor would be in his glory with something like this.

"Puck trickles to Roberto, who smothers the puck as the crowd goes Luuuuuuuu... or are they saying Woo?  Or Foo?"

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Woo was slotted in as the first pairing RHD at 5v5 and inverted to the left side on the first unit PP.

No points, 1 SOG, and 4 PIM.

Named 3rd star. 

A charging penalty and a hooking penalty. And still the 3rd star! Good first game for Jett...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2018-10-05 at 9:52 PM, JamesBlondage said:

A charging penalty and a hooking penalty. And still the 3rd star! Good first game for Jett...

That charging penalty is giving me the idea, that he still playing physical!

• Upvote 1