The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Woo is 18 years old ?? Its called a team and can't blame the sweep on one guy??????? There are 5 key player that are a head of him that did nothing..

Don't blame this on Jett Woo as he will be a very very good pro player in a few years..

Making a statement like you did says a lot about you??????? 22 players on a team??????????

I am a big fan of Woo, I watched him play 4 times and he was noticeable in every game..This 18 yr old makes the smart play, great passer, gritty, gets under skin of the other team, good skater...Bright future...

Next year Moose Jaw will be a bad team so don't blame Woo for that........

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Woo is 18 years old ?? Its called a team and can't blame the sweep on one guy??????? There are 5 key player that are a head of him that did nothing..

Don't blame this on Jett Woo as he will be a very very good pro player in a few years..

Making a statement like you did says a lot about you??????? 22 players on a team??????????

You should have read a few more comments after his.

Pretty clear he was being sarcastic.

1 hour ago, wildcam said:

Big time players step up in big time situations. Woo failed to do so. Ergo, time to cut bait and find somebody that will. 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2019 at 11:16 PM, Sean Monahan said:

Woo disappears in the playoffs. Not the kinda guy we want as a part of our core going forward. 

On 3/28/2019 at 12:21 AM, RetroCanuck said:

Im pretty sure he was being sarcastic :frantic:

On 3/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, cyoung said:

Ya he was definitely joking. Tough luck but Utica can use him for a short time?

10 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Big time players step up in big time situations. Woo failed to do so. Ergo, time to cut bait and find somebody that will. 

Turns out he wasn't joking ! Don't really care too much what Flames' fans think !

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

No I just figured @cyoung deserves a little trolling after not picking up on some obvious sarcasm. Obvious in the sense that it had been explicitly noted in the thread. 

Um I picked it up did I not haha 

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

So much to unpack here.... maybe Sean Monahan should go back to Calgary puck....

Your comments are so stupid, you deserve to be called such.  

• Wat 1