His dad is in the movie enforcer.

This was a good pick.  He was ranked in the 1st round, with flying offensive numbers up until feb when he got hurt.  His comparable was Matt Dumba.  Woo is a gritty skilled player that can play defenceless and offensively.  Mitch browns so called 9 game graph showed that he was actually one of the best “neutral zone”defenders available from the chl.

wilde.

was able to talk to some users who watched him play like 30 times, dude is a turn over machine, higly athletic player, but in a mental block in his own end, AND this was against ushlers, he wasn’t even decent he has mental break downs, so no, woo is absolutely the better player.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

Woo had an underwhelming season statistically speaking. Hopefully it was due to injury and there is still room for the offensive upside to grow. At the very least he should be a candidate as the responsible bottom pairing dman that throws a big hits.

• Upvote 1

Woo mentioned during his presser that his injuries this year were shoulder and abdominal. No concussions.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Is any one tired of the  Woooo posts yet? 

Any way, Tryampkin pops into mind also, the possibilities are endless lets just hope reality is on the same page. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

Is any one tired of the  Woooo posts yet? 

Any way, Tryampkin pops into mind also, the possibilities are endless lets just hope reality is on the same page. 

Naw man, the wooooo posts just got started.

43 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Jett Woo with his family and meeting his new extended family.

DgZEL4EVQAAXFKC.jpg:largeDgZEL4EUEAAqvO1.jpg:large

How proud.

I love the draft. 

PS

Green must have grown a few inches...

Typical 5’11 and a bit, rounded up to 6’ stat...

Edited by 189lb enforcers?

3 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

Naw man, the wooooo posts just got started.

Just wait till he scores at the Rog.

The Woo posts will probably break CDC. 

Haven’t seen much of woo. But did see him ranked as high as a mid first rounder. Could he be our future tanev with a little more offence. Or does he even have the potential to become that kinda shutdown dman

Edited by Bure1010

23 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Woo had an underwhelming season statistically speaking. Hopefully it was due to injury and there is still room for the offensive upside to grow. At the very least he should be a candidate as the responsible bottom pairing dman that throws a big hits.

shutdown dmen are usually among the highest minute munchers on a team.

• Upvote 2

Always need a shutdown D-man, who's physical to boot.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

I like this pick...but I would have preferred to have traded down 10 spots or so and taken Kevin Bahl plus get our 4th round pick back.

I will be watching who wins a few of these matchups;

Hughes vs. Boqvist

Madden vs. Wise

Woo  vs. Bahl

I am hoping we win at least 2 of those ...

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Really excited for this pick, aside from the great name, he looks like he can be a solid, physical top 4 guy. Hopefully picking a tank like him will placate the people complaining about Hughes’ size.

with Juolevi, Hughes, and now Woo, plus the possible return of Tryamkin, our future D corps is now looking much brighter.

Edited by Bitter Melon
  • Hydration 1

21 minutes ago, Canorth said:

As a species, the Human Sapien brain is smaller than both Homo Erectus or the Neandertha's. However, neuroscience tells that this is the evolution of the brain... to allow closer conductivity and increased action potential between the trillions of neurological connections between neurons...

Regardless, I have no idea what my point is... just had a flash back nerd moment from University...

Excellent pick... Wooooooooooo!!!

Heh heh, homo erectus 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2