Sign in to follow this  
Tomato Pajamas

Tyler Madden | C

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, Alflives said:

I see Madden as having better puck skills than Gaudette.  

Careful announcing the future there Alf...…...players can top out at any time...…...Gaudette is in the NHL, Madden first year NCAA...….time will tell.....

but there is always hope!:)

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Upvote 2

Was just looking at the boxscore for tonight's game and it says Tyler Madden got a 2-minute minor for 'other offenses' not watching the game could someone let me know what they consider 'other offences'?

14 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

Was just looking at the boxscore for tonight's game and it says Tyler Madden got a 2-minute minor for 'other offenses' not watching the game could someone let me know what they consider 'other offences'?

Delay of game/Bench minor. He couldnt find the door and his linemate that changed had possession of the puck blah blah blah. It was one of those calls where I'm pretty sure Refs wanted to give the Kazak's an opportunity. He was literally at the bench.

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Delay of game/Bench minor. He couldnt find the door and his linemate that changed had possession of the puck blah blah blah. It was one of those calls where I'm pretty sure Refs wanted to give the Kazak's an opportunity. He was literally at the bench.

Thanks Odd. and glad to hear he's looking good out there...

4 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

Thanks Odd. and glad to hear he's looking good out there...

It was one of the two weird penalties that probably aren’t called in the NHL. The other was one on Robertson for globing the puck (for a second too long).

Looking really good so far. He’s had a few really good quality chances, especially on the power play. Would love for him to work on his finish since he could probably have at least a Hattie by now if he did. 

Could have had 1 or 2 more on a luckier day.  Pretty crafty player and sure doesn't play like he's 150 lbs.  Looking forward to how both him and QH play against more formidable competition.

Tyler Madden is the real deal.  The steal of the 2018 draft.  Playing like a first rounder.  Put him on a line with Virtanen and Hughes on the back end and they could play keep away all night long...

• Upvote 1