The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Artyom Manukyan | RW

thejazz97

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

5'7" 139 pounds. Doesn't matter.

I like how Benning isn't afraid of draft smaller players.

Looks like he's afraid of drafting a medium size or bigger player..  he only takes small to tiny players....

Game is changing.. hope he guesses right... back in the day pat quinn built the team with speed and skill but league didn't change and Canucks got screwed... 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BananaMash said:

Hahaha.

All I'm saying, is in the gym I could overhead press this kid, or bench him for warmup.

That being said, his talent level sounds filthy. Love it as a late round lottery ticket.

I can almost curl him.   I just picture him versus the tree in KHL and having a chat about coming to a Canuck camp and Try saying "you come in my carry on".....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

Only videos i found on youtube were of him fightng

Little man syndrome.

Toughest person I ever knew back in the day was like 5'7" and wore glasses. Nothing scarier than "hold my glasses"!!!!

For real!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Benning really was serious about the ‘speed and skill’ thing, we haven’t picked one guy yet over six feet.

Not complaining, it just shows the direction management is going. Remember when Benning first came over and everyone freaked out he was going to be picking massive goons with little upside like Bittner?

Ya I love how he adapted to the new game. Allot of old school guys ( like Burke) are too stubborn to do the same .