The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 NHL Entry Draft in Vancouver, BC

Qwags

It should always be best player available. Just kind of sucks that there's not really a player that I think we necessarily need.

We have EP and BB, but then we need a winger for Horvat. Horvat's already kind of a power forward at centre ice, and so I would've liked someone on the wing who is skilled and shifty. Outside of BB and Baer, we really don't have any "skilled" wingers, and that's a problem. I feel like drafting a Boldy of type player is sort of redundant.

But again, it should always be BPA, so whoever is there take em.

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Kirby Dach scored again to open the scoring in game 3.

Too bad he's out of our reach. I'm thinking Soderstrom or Boldy @ #10. 

I told you yesterday.

We have no luck.

Who do you prefer? Soderstrom, Boldy, Krebs, Caufeld? I wanna know your opinion.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Grape said:

Lol it's funny how people always try to overanalyze these kid's emotions. 

Oh come on, either you completely can't see emotions on someone's face or you didn't watch his interview after. I thought it was fairly obvious.

6 minutes ago, Grape said:

It should always be best player available. Just kind of sucks that there's not really a player that I think we necessarily need.

We have EP and BB, but then we need a winger for Horvat. Horvat's already kind of a power forward at centre ice, and so I would've liked someone on the wing who is skilled and shifty. Outside of BB and Baer, we really don't have any "skilled" wingers, and that's a problem. I feel like drafting a Boldy of type player is sort of redundant.

But again, it should always be BPA, so whoever is there take em.

Finesse players? We've got that in Baertschi. 

IMO, Boldy is what this team needs on the left side. 6'2 will fill out to be 200lbs+, that plays a Selke kind of game. Think Mark Stone. 

My only problem is that I honestly don't know if Boldy is the BPA. This is why I really hate the fact that we've fallen to 10th. Like who do we chose, lmao. No clear cut favourite, lots of boom or bust type players from the 7th-12th range

Really sucks.

Edited by Odd.

Just now, ItalianCanuck1 said:

I told you yesterday.

We have no luck.

Who do you prefer? Soderstrom, Boldy, Krebs, Caufeld? I wanna know your opinion.

Mmmmmmmmmm.... Boldy or Soderstrom.

Maybe the "safer" picks but I do really like both of them. We could use a good top 6 fwd with Boldy's size, or a good T4D. Caufield has the best upside though. 

• Cheers 1