The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Future Depth chart

Gator

10 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

I honestly don't see it as close . Juolevi is not in the same talent bracket at all imo . He is closer to woo then is is to Hughes. Olli is a more talented Woo.  Not elite at anything , just good all around talent . 

Really? I see a calmer more offensive Tanev in Juolevi

45 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

Really? I see a calmer more offensive Tanev in Juolevi

Joulevi is not calmer then  tanev imo. Lol. He is a half azz version of him imo. Poor man's tanev. Hughes is like cale makar if he had played against better competition and had the same success. Truth. Like I said , the talent level isn't close imo , but the value might be. 

Mr. Benning has done a great job in a short amount of time.

As Canuck fans we would really love them to achieve the best ,and the ultimate trophy we have desperately been seeking, and

when these young players work hard together we could reach the promised land, with a Stanley Cup in hand.

HALLELUJAH,BROTHERS AND SISTERS

CAN I GET AN AMEN.

THANK YOU.

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

I honestly don't see it as close . Juolevi is not in the same talent bracket at all imo . He is closer to woo then is is to Hughes. Olli is a more talented Woo.  Not elite at anything , just good all around talent . 

Olli Juolevi if I was gonna compare him to a dman from this last draft it’d be Noah Dobson. Good at lots of things not great at any one thing. At least with Hughes he brings a lot of elements no other dman in our cupboards can bring.

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Olli Juolevi if I was gonna compare him to a dman from this last draft it’d be Noah Dobson. Good at lots of things not great at any one thing. At least with Hughes he brings a lot of elements no other dman in our cupboards can bring.

If we can get a 1C next draft that starts to really look like a future.

Jack Hughes

Pettersson

Horvat

Gaudette

would be insanely fun to watch. 

If Rathbone can continue to develop we may actually have 2 very mobile PMD's that can score. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

If we can get a 1C next draft that starts to really look like a future.

Jack Hughes

Pettersson

Horvat

Gaudette

would be insanely fun to watch. 

If Rathbone can continue to develop we may actually have 2 very mobile PMD's that can score. 

If we get Hughes or one of the other top C-men next draft, we may not even need Pettersson to play C.

Dynamite up front....

Wow I was totally wrong with Hughes, he really is on another level compared to Juolevi. Don't get me wrong Juolevi is solid and a better defender but my god that Hughes kids has skill.. wow

The best thing about him I like is how fast he gets back when he makes a mistake in the offensive zone, he might be as fast as McDavid, literally

Archived