The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Shooter in Custody] The Price of Freedom Hits Maryland Newsroom, Thoughts and Prayers En Route

Warhippy

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Will sit and chew my popcorn waiting for statements from the NRA and Dana, Milos, Alex and the crew about crisis actors and such.  Maybe I'll go help unload the truck full of prayers and thoughts to ensure they're distributed appropriately

Almost right on schedule...........

Sean Hannity Blames Maxine Waters, Obama for Newspaper Shooting

Sean Hannity took a moment during his radio show on Thursday to report about a shooting at Maryland’s Capital Gazette newspaper, which left five dead and several injured on Thursday.

The Fox News host said he had no interest in turning the matter into a gun issue, but rather singled out Rep. Maxine Waters and former President Barack Obama as those who were really at fault.

“I’ve been saying now for days something horrible will happen because of the rhetoric. Really Maxine?” said the Fox News host. “Get in their faces, call them out, call your friends, get protesters to follow them into restaurants and shopping malls and whatever else she said.”

Hannity also blamed Obama, who he said used similar rhetoric.

“I’m not turning this into a gun debate. I know that’s where the media will be in 30 seconds from now. That’s not it,” he added.  “It’s so sad that there are so many sick, demented and evil people in this world.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-hannity-blames-maxine-waters-obama-newspaper-shooting-205640213.html

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

Almost right on schedule...........

Sean Hannity Blames Maxine Waters, Obama for Newspaper Shooting

Sean Hannity took a moment during his radio show on Thursday to report about a shooting at Maryland’s Capital Gazette newspaper, which left five dead and several injured on Thursday.

The Fox News host said he had no interest in turning the matter into a gun issue, but rather singled out Rep. Maxine Waters and former President Barack Obama as those who were really at fault.

“I’ve been saying now for days something horrible will happen because of the rhetoric. Really Maxine?” said the Fox News host. “Get in their faces, call them out, call your friends, get protesters to follow them into restaurants and shopping malls and whatever else she said.”

Hannity also blamed Obama, who he said used similar rhetoric.

“I’m not turning this into a gun debate. I know that’s where the media will be in 30 seconds from now. That’s not it,” he added.  “It’s so sad that there are so many sick, demented and evil people in this world.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-hannity-blames-maxine-waters-obama-newspaper-shooting-205640213.html

Hannity is the most pathetic person on American television. What a sick society there is in the US when people actually look up to that piece of human excrement. 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hannity is the most pathetic person on American television. What a sick society there is in the US when people actually look up to that piece of human excrement. 

He's basically the defacto Chief of Staff. Probably has as much contact with the President as John Kelly (who's on his way out).

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

He's basically the defacto Chief of Staff. Probably has as much contact with the President as John Kelly (who's on his way out).

Truly and wholly pathetic, the whole lot of them. The useless Trumpkins seem to be pretty quiet about this. 

The total stupidity of some people of the good ole U.S.OF A is just mind boggling,they had a bunch at some rally talking about space force.What a bunch of morons.

When you have a boob for a president it doesn't help either,Robert Mueller please burn the fool down as quickly as you can and his corrupt family as well.

I would truly enjoy seeing Don Jr. and Eric and Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner (another RICH & SPOILED & ENTITLED  fool) along with DONALD (the big dope) himself being dragged of to prison for their treasonous behavior.

They just look after themselves and no soul or empathy for anyone else.

7 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

All News room reporters and office staff in America should be armed....   to stop incidents like this....

Said facetiously, but I could certainly see a situation where media outlets start setting up advanced security systems, metal detectors, little to no public access, etc...

11 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

All News room reporters and office staff in America should be armed....   to stop incidents like this....

Actually if the egregiously moronic portion of the American public grew the hell up and ended their pathetic love affair with high powered firearms and guns in general, this type of senseless slaughter wouldn't happen. 

This is a country that is in love with violence. In love with the "power" it gives them. It's an empire in decline. Let it fall. 

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No details except the shooter was. white male who used a long gun.

So....I guess that play is out of the usual pundits hands

Clearly he was a loner who had a mental illness. Hillary's emails and Obama's eight years of terror were too much for him to bear. 

The new Nazi party will find an excuse for him to latch onto. Furher Trump will conveniently ignore this, or better yet blame it on the Democrats or Maxine Waters. It's what cowards do. 

10 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

If only the news room had a stock pile of RPGs on hand someone could have taken out the shooter before they even left their vehicle (assuming there is one)... 

Amirite gun-nuts?????

Sickening.......

How about we follow the lead from some American schools on this and arm the reporters with a bucket of rocks.

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Incidentally, I was going to offer my thoughts and prayers, but then I saw the thread title, so now I'm going to do nothing, since apparently there's a right and wrong way to offer condolences. 

Well, thoughts and prayers are useless. They amount to nothing and mean very little. 

8 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Incidentally, I was going to offer my thoughts and prayers, but then I saw the thread title, so now I'm going to do nothing, since apparently there's a right and wrong way to offer condolences. 

Why bother?

Hasn't it become painfully obvious no one is listening?

Archived