The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour - Kypreos) If Tavares chooses Toronto, chances are Nylander lands in Vancouver for Tanev

Xbox

5 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

look at the team man the only way you can say its getting better is if you look where we are in standing's and say I only hope next year is better... prospects never provide me with any hope sorry not unless they of Pavel's caliber and we do not have a single one of those not one.. so we got an ok sniper for once yay didn't make us any better last year and somehow pettersons the next big thing??? not really sure from all the games Ive seen him play he wasn't game changing that's for sure not enough to make a difference here

So essentially.  You're literally ONLY looking at the scoreboard and the standings.  Ignoring all other variables.

That's the metric you're using for success or improvement?

Just now, rekker said:

I don't know where to begin so I wont. I'm moving on from your replies. I suggest you buy an Xbox and play it on GM mode. You can build your own team and cheer for it. Later. 

He still has bad memories from breaking the cupholder on his Xbox 360.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Bure was a generational talent and that is a ridiculous bar to set tbh. Our prospect pool is the deepest it's ever been and will become a strong TEAM not just a fluke cup run with 1 star player. 

we will never get anywhere near the cup again without players like Bure I remember the message he sent Chara when they played the north stars... no way Petterson or anybody on our team would do that... That is how you get to the cup not with soft players but by having even your best star elite players step up and send a message something the sedins never did sadly

Just now, oncewasacanucksfan said:

we will never get anywhere near the cup again without players like Bure I remember the message he sent Chara when they played the north stars... no way Petterson or anybody on our team would do that... That is how you get to the cup not with soft players but by having even your best star elite players step up and send a message something the sedins never did sadly

You literally said you were 3 years old during the run against the Islanders.

No players like Bure...not even one like Linden

We just ran to the cup in 2011.  No Bure like players either.

You don't get to change the argument midway through your defence of said argument

1 minute ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

chara? northstars?:wacko:

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So essentially.  You're literally ONLY looking at the scoreboard and the standings.  Ignoring all other variables.

That's the metric you're using for success or improvement?

how else do you measure success??? If we had a feel good thanks for playing ribbon I am sure we would be on the fast tract for that but until then I will measure success with wins and effort both of which this team has little of right now

Simply not how the league works anymore or Edmonton wouldn't still be in the basement. You keep going on about soft players, I guess you slept through free agency. Stick to golf its more your speed...

Just now, Warhippy said:

You literally said you were 3 years old during the run against the Islanders.

No players like Bure...not even one like Linden

We just ran to the cup in 2011.  No Bure like players either.

You don't get to change the argument midway through your defence of said argument

we only came close when Bure was on our team

how else do you measure success??? If we had a feel good thanks for playing ribbon I am sure we would be on the fast tract for that but until then I will measure success with wins and effort both of which this team has little of right now

OK well now that we know.

You're totally in the wrong place.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/vancouver-canucks.36/

That is the forum you're looking for.  Have a gooder 

2 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

You wouldn't even qualify for the ribbon. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

You flip flop your arguement so much who even knows anymore. 

the players we signed are not pavel bure he was Highly skilled and tough as nails having toughness will not win if you cannot score and here comes the part where you all tell me how the young guys are gonna do that when I say I doubt that they will

Archived