The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jay Beagle | #83 | C

-SN-

2 hours ago, TGT68 said:

I can say that the thing I like the most about Jay Beagle is how he has changed the PK usage of Bo Horvat.  

Agreed.  That was one of my initial comments to signing Beagle, was the comparison of what having Malhotra meant for Kesler.

Similar situation with Bo and Beagle.

Seems like a surprise to people that when you arent required to play on the defensive side for 70 percent of the game, you can rack up more points.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

Agreed.  That was one of my initial comments to signing Beagle, was the comparison of what having Malhotra meant for Kesler.

Similar situation with Bo and Beagle.

Seems like a surprise to people that when you arent required to play on the defensive side for 70 percent of the game, you can rack up more points.

hopefully Bo and BB can do that.  Everyone else did the scoring last game.  But it was nice that each of those guys scored.  I absolutely LOVED the EP40 and JV18 goals.  

3 hours ago, xereau said:

My last house was in a wooded area, and there was hundreds of crows.  Annoying, obnoxious birds.  And then a family of Great Horned Owls discovered that crows are delicious.  That fall I cleaned out a good 100 pairs of crow wings out of the gutters.  Apparently the owls snip them off at the shoulder.

I have Owls and Ravens and eagles.  Make for some good air fights and lots of chasing.  Then a bunch of noisy crows trying to get in on the action.  

Noisy and annoying sometimes.  But entertaining some too.  

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Looked like he blocked a shot with his wrist.  Maybe a fracture?  

That is what it loos like from the video I saw of it. fracture or break is almost for sure 6 weeks recovery time. I see that Gaudette is not playing for the Comets today and suspect he has been called up to fill in as 4th line center.

5 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

That is what it loos like from the video I saw of it. fracture or break is almost for sure 6 weeks recovery time. I see that Gaudette is not playing for the Comets today and suspect he has been called up to fill in as 4th line center.

Well, that would be the silver lining, we should get to see Gaudette play.

Guy plays like it’s a game 7 every game. I haven’t seen a player on the Canucks jumping into shots since Ryan Johnson. It’s too bad he will be out for awhile but I love seeing that effort, I hope it sends a message to the rest of the team as to what it takes to get a cup/ring. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

Guy plays like it’s a game 7 every game. I haven’t seen a player on the Canucks jumping into shots since Ryan Johnson. It’s too bad he will be out for awhile but I love seeing that effort, I hope it sends a message to the rest of the team as to what it takes to get a cup/ring. 

He definitely reminds me of Johnson for sure. I was always a big fan of Johnson and I think I'll be just as much a fan of Beagle.

• 5 weeks later...