The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Antoine Roussel | #26 | LW

-SN-

29 minutes ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

Derrick Dorsett  2.0. ::D

Welcome aboard bro.

Thit is what we need in this lineup.

Like Beagle, the price tag is a bit steep, but coming to a rebuild situation requires extra incentive.

Glad to have him.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, komodo0921 said:

Thit is what we need in this lineup.

Like Beagle, the price tag is a bit steep, but coming to a rebuild situation requires extra incentive.

Glad to have him.

Iggy is no push-over either

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who thinks of Roussel as a former Canuck? I remember him nearly making our team on a tryout or something like that way back at the beginning of his career.

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

Am I the only one who thinks of Roussel as a former Canuck? I remember him nearly making our team on a tryout or something like that way back at the beginning of his career.

He was at our camp, then signed an AHL contract. The set-up with Ch. Wolves was different from most AHL teams, so not too sure if his contract was via the Canucks or Wolves. The Wolves used the Canuck players just to fill in the mandated rookie slots on an AHL team. There was almost zero learning for our players. The Jets returning to Winnipeg set us back years !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Western Red said:

He's young, smoke a bowl.

32 at the end of his contract. 

Bowls do not burn well so I will pass.   I don't see his miles at 28 being equal to others.   He can go and prove me wrong but I don't see his 4 years as good a signing than if it was for 3 years.